4 | Can I Drink This?

Y/n

"And..."

My attention was focused on the director who was looking back at the scenes. This was the last day of being on set. We had been filming since the first of October last year until March 2001.

"That's it." We all let out sighs of relief and clapped. I stood beside Emma who looked like she was about to, both, cry her eyes out and jump at me any second now.

We gave each other happy grins and she reached her arm out for me to hug before making her way to hug the others.

I turned my head to see Tom standing in front of me, biting his lip in nervousness. I gave him a huge grin before making my way to hug him. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and burried his face in my hair.

We pulled away after and stared at each other. My face croocked into a smile and the both of us burst out laughing.

"Wait, wait! I just thought about when you were interviewed and you haven't read the books, so you said the exact same thing the guy infront of you said."

"Stop!" He playfully shoved me in the arm.

"I'm gonna miss this." I said as our laughters died down, looking at my surroundings.

"There's still the second movie."

"Only if you'll still be playing as Draco." I teasingly bumped his shoulders.

"Of course I will, there's no better Draco than me." He smirked smugly, making me roll my eyes.

"I'll miss you. I'll miss all of us." He added seriously and I didn't know whether I should hug or laugh at him.

"You know that we're still going to see each other, right?"

"Yeah, but it feels like goodbye."

"Aww." I cooed, patting his hair; he responded by glaring at me.

"We still have interviews together if that makes you feel better."

"Yeah, you're right. But it feels weird not being on set almost everyday." I had to agree with Tom. Recording for the film had become a daily activity to me for the past few months, especially hanging out with the casts.

"Yeah, I guess so." Our attention was snapped towards the directors as they started a speech. I couldn't contain the grin that appeared on my face as they talked about our journey in making this movie.

-

"Can I drink this?" Dan asked the driver, grazing his fingertips on the bottle of wine. We were sitting in the car, going to an interview.

"No." The driver simply stated.

Dan shrunk back into his seat, arms crossed, and looked out the window. I looked around for anything that could entertain me when I saw a pile of papers stacked in the arm rest. I took a piece of paper and began folding it.

"What are you doing?" Tom beamed, leaning from the seat behind me before resting his chin on my shoulder.

He watched me intently as I neatly folded the wings of the paper bird, making sure to make both sides equal. I turned my head a little to the side.

"Doesn't your head hurt?"

"Yeah it does." He quickly removed his head from my shoulder and sat back on his seat.

I threw him the paper bird and he caught it easily before inspecting it. He tilted his head and pulled on the wings of the bird, making me scowl at him and slap his hands away before grabbing the bird.

"It took me at least ten minutes to get it right, don't ruin it."

"Someone's grumpy today." Rupert chuckled from the backseat, which earned a slap on the back of his head from me.

"Okay, I'll shut up." He raised his hands in defense.

I eyed the bird for the second time and threw it back to Tom. "Yeah you know what? Here."

"Mood swings." Rupert whispered to Emma who didn't even glance at him, still focusing on the cup holder she was investigating with.

I glared at him, making him shut up and purse his lips into a thin line, before sinking back into my seat beside Dan. He tapped my shoulders to catch my attention before pointing out the window.

"Hey, look." I leaned over to see the tall building with different colored lights shining through the sky, making it look beautiful. It was dawn and the sun was almost gone so most of the sky was dark.

I smiled as I watched the building getting smaller and smaller as we drove further away from it.

"We're here." The driver announced. I looked back to see Matt and the others making their way out of the other cars that were following behind us.

Emma opened the door and got out, me and Dan following after. Rupert and Tom got out a few moments later when I was about to enter the building.

A woman led us to the waiting rooms while they called Dan, Rupert and Emma for their interviews first. I claimed a chair as the others were still entering the room.

"Look." Oliver opened the lid of a jar, showing it to James. He took out a weird looking candy in the shape of a ball.

"Can we eat it?" Matt piped in, taking a candy of his own.

"Even if we can't, I'm sure they won't notice." James said, opening the wrapper and putting the candy in his mouth.

"Want one?" Ollie threw me a candy and I caught it easily.

"What flavor is this?"

"Caramel." They said simultaneously, giving each person in the room a candy.

We sat there talking and playing games with each other until the woman called Tom, Jamie, Josh and I for the interview.

"Welcome. Come sit down." A woman, who I'm guessing is going to be interviewing us, said as the door to the room creaked open.

She explained a few things before giving a signal to the camera man to start recording.

The woman was introducing us to the camera when I felt something tickling my leg. I slapped Tom's hand away, making him chuckle.

"So Tom, how did you feel when you find out you were going to play as Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter movie?" That seemed to snap Tom out of his trance as he quickly removed his hand that was luckily hidden from the camera.

"Huh? Oh, right. It was exciting really, and I'm glad I got to play as Draco because... it made me seem like a baddie." He chuckled at his own words.

-

"Well, see you in the second movie." Tom said. We were done with our interview and ollie and James were still being interviewed. We were allowed to leave since we've finished.

"If there is a second movie." I smirked.

"Of course there is." He confidently stated with a smug smile on his face.

"Y/n!" My mom shouted from the end of the building.

"Well, looks like you have to go. Bye y/n." He wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug.

"Bye." I smiled into his shoulder before backing away, walking towards my mom as I waved to Tom.

___________

OKAY GUYS HOW DID I MISS TOM AND LIAM'S LIVE ON TIKTOK ON SUNDAY? I've been waiting 1 hour on tiktok and I kept refreshing tiktok, HOW DID I MISS IT??

Okay sorry about that, I had to let it out.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the story is going to get more exciting from here and I tried making the making of the first movie chapters short since it seems pretty boring to me.