9 | Coincidence

Y/n

"-Then you run from there to Tom and then hug and say your lines." I nodded in understanding as I make my way to stand near the wooden doors.

It was July 2002 and we were filming the last scene for Chamber Of Secrets. Tom and I were filming our last scenes while the others sat down to watch us and after a few more minutes of filming, we finally had a little break before filming our other scene and I sat down on the floor, next to where Maggie was sitting. My eyes followed Tom as he made his way towards Devon and Matt with a smile on his face. A genuine smile.

He looked happy.

Warmth spread through my chest as I eyed him, happily talking to the others, and soon, a small smile made it's way to my face.

"Why won't you just tell the boy already?"

I turned my head to the side. "What?"

"Tom. It seems like you can't take your eyes off him." She teased and I scoffed, my eyes looking down at the ground.

"He's just a friend. That's all he sees me as."

"Well, that's not what it looks like. He's foolish for not admitting his feelings to both you and himself."

I looked at Maggie. "He doesn't have feelings for me."

"Keep telling youself that. But from the way he's looking at you right now, that tells me otherwise."

I frowned and turned my head to glance at Tom only to see his blue eyes already staring back at mine. He quickly averted his gaze somewhere else and visibly swallowed, causing Maggie to chuckle to herself as she left to talk with the others.

I looked back down to the floor and played with my hands, contemplating Maggie's words.

I don't have feelings for Tom. Do I? And besides, he only sees me as his bestfriend. Even if we did have feelings for each other, wouldn't that ruin our friendship? We aren't even allowed to date each other-

"Y/n?" The wave of a hand in front of my face caused me to snap out of my trance. I looked up to the right to see Dan and Emma standing there, eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Sorry, did you say something?"

"We asked if you wanted to come with us to the dressing room. It's hot out here." Emma answered and I nodded. It felt like a desert here, the fans and any sources of cool wind are off.

As soon as I opened the door to the room, the cold breeze hit my face, making me sigh in content. "Finally."

"You guys finally melted out there?" James asked, sitting in one of the chairs.

"Yep."

We went inside the room and I sat on the chair beside the one Ollie was sitting on. "Last day, how do you feel?"

"I feel like I'm going to move to the other chair that's nearer to the AC." I patt Ollie's back and moved to the chair beside Dan who gave me a grin.

The door suddenly burst open making us turn our head towards it. Tom walked into the room and casually sat on the squeeky chair beside me.

"How come you're always around y/n?"

Tom shrugged. "Coincidence?"

"Nah. Stop stalking her, you're going to creep her out mate." James said, eating a candy from the jar in front of him.

"Yep. Agreed." Ollie's voice was muffled by the candy he had in his mouth. Tom rolled his eyes and rested his head on my shoulder.

Dan grabbed my head as soon as I tried to lean it on his shoulder. He pushed my head to rest on top of Tom's, making me glare at him and lift it back up.

"What?"

Dan ignored me and made a conversation with Rupert, making me scowl. I averted my gaze from Dan to the twins to see them making hand motions while explaining something to Emma.

"–And then it just disappears."

-

"I wanna go home. And eat ice cream or something." Rupert whined. It was the day of the premire of Chamber of Secrets and we were in the car, in our fancy attires.

"I just wanna get this off and go lay in bed." I referred to the dress I was wearing.

"Stop whining you two. We're already here." Dan muttered from the seat in front of ours as the car slowed down.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes."

"But–"

Dan gave me a look that shut me up. As soon as the car doors were opened, flashes from the cameras came to view. I smiled and walked beside Emma, following her through the red carpet.

I signed a few papers and posters before Tom appeared beside me as Emma left out of my sight.

"I forgot how hot it is when we have these things outdoors." I fanned my face and greated a few more people before a woman came to interview both of us.

Tom and I followed the woman to an area that was less crowded. A few questions here and a few questions there...

"What's your opinion about Draco and (insert y/n's character name)? Do you think that they could have something more than friendship in the future?"

"Um, definetely." Tom and I answered simultaneously.

"I feel like Draco does have feelings for (insert y/n's character name), but his pride just gets the best of him. And we will definetely see more of them in the future."

"Yeah, Draco's not evil really. He is actually a softy who can't admit his feelings for (insert y/n's character name)." Tom finished off.

"What about you and y/n? Are you two–"

"No, no." Both Tom and I answered.

"We're just close friends."

"Alright that will be all, thank you Tom and y/n." She said politely and we nodded.

I noticed a girl who looked about eight years old come up to me and tried to get my attention. Tom followed me as leaned down to great the girl.

"Hello, what's your name?" She wore a contagious giddy smile, making me smile widely.

"Isabelle."

"Hey Isabelle." Tom took steps towards her, making her take a step back in fear. She hid behind her mom making me laugh.

"I'm not like Draco in real life. I promise." The girl hid her face even more as I tried to suppress my laughter.

"He's actually really nice." I tried to reach for her, but she took a step back. She still wasn't convinced.

"Okay, I'll just take a step back and leave you and y/n to do what you were gonna do. Pretend I'm not here." Tom took a step back.

Isabelle finally revealed herself and took slow steps towards me. "Can you sign my poster please?"

I smiled and took the pen from her tiny hands, signing the paper. She muttered a 'thank you' before happily skipping off to her mom.

"Kids are scared of me, that means I'm a great actor." Tom nudge my shoulder as we walked, making me roll my eyes, a smile still evident on my face.

"Yeah, whatever you say."

___________

(Insert y/n's character name) is y/n's character in the movies. I couldn't think of a name.

I'm wondering if I should make a draco fanfic now. (Insert y/n's character name) is played by y/n and Tom as Draco of course, but I haven't really thought of the plot or anything. So it's basically just the film that y/n, Tom and the others are filming right now but in (insert y/n's character name)'s POV.