14 | I'm Not Stubborn

Y/n

"And now for the moment you've been waiting for.... You may now kiss the bride!" Chris said and Ash kissed the stuffed teddy bear, making me cringe and laugh at the same time as I took the camera from beside me.

"Say cheese!" I took a picture of Ash, causing him to stop his make out session and give me a look.

"Delete that."

"Nope." Ash looked at me for a few seconds before jumping off the bed to chase me.

"No! Stop! Chris!" I laughed and threw the camera to Chris as Ash caught my arm, causing me to stagger backwards. He held my head in his arms and ruffled my hair, ignoring my complains.

"Ash! Stop!" I laughed before hearing a 'click' sound that caused the both of us to stop what we were doing and turn to look at Chris.

"Tom's gonna blow when he sees this." Chris laughed, showing us the picture that he just took of the two of us.

"Come on, I can't deal with Tom yelling and interogating me the whole day." I sat on the flowery bed as Ash reached for the camera, but Chris brought his arm back.

"Speaking of Tom, what's taking him so long?" I asked.

"Aw, don't worry. He's an idiot for leaving you here." Ash said as he sat next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. There was the 'click' sound from the camera again, making Ash groan in annoyance.

"Would you stop that." Chris chuckled as he went through the pictures in the camera.

"Could you keep it down? I'm trying to- Oh hey y/n, when did you get here?" John groaned, appearing through the opened door.

"I've been here the whole day." I stared at him blankly. How did he not notice me?

"Oh."

"Idiot." Chris smacked the back of John's head as he walked out of the room. 'Idiot' John mockingly mimicked his brother as he brushed away the flower petals from the chair in front of me before sitting on it.

"So, Tom left you here?" Jonathan raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah..."

"Dickhead." He chuckled to himself before patting my shoulder. "Oh and piece of advice? Dump him." He laughed before walking out the door. I stared at Ash pleadingly and he sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you company. Where is Tom anyways?"

"I don't know, he didn't tell me where he was going." I said as I looked around the room.

"Didn't Chris drive him? Why don't you ask him?" Ash asked, taking an empty picture frame from one of the desks.

"He said it was a surprise." I shrugged, leaning back against the wall. We sat there in silence before Ash spoke up.

"Wanna go downstairs?"

"Sure, why not." I replied as the both of us walked out of the room and went down the stairs. For the rest of the day, Ash kept me busy with the TV shows and not-so-nice stories of Tom.

I heard the front door open, making me quickly turn my head to see Tom walking in. Ash grinned and went upstairs, leaving the two of us in the living room.

"Hey y- Ow! What?" He looked at me in confusion as I slapped him.

"Where did you go? Do you know how long I had to put up with your brother's lame stories?" I laughed at the thought of the stories Ash told me.

"I told you, it's a surprise." He smirked as he took something from the fridge.

"I'll be back." He said as he walked upstairs towards his room. I sat on the couch and wait for the moment to arrive. 1...2...3...

"Y/n! What did you do to my room?!" I laughed as Tom yelled from upstairs.

-

"You know what would be great?" James asked me as I patted buckbeak's head. Well... at least what is supposed to be buckbeak's head.

"What?"

"If this thing could actually fly." He patted the back and I gave him a look.

He noticed the look I was giving him and started to stroke the side of it's body. "Well, okay... At least have wings."

I shook my head in laughter and went to see the other props we had today. We were going to film the buckbeak scene, and thankfully I didn't have too much lines.

I stood beside Rupert as he ate some chips- wait what?

"Hey, how did you get that?" I pointed towards the bag of chips he was holding.

"Oh, I brought it. Want some?" He pushed the bag towards me and I took one, eating it.

"How did-"

"Tom." He cut me off shortly.

"Of course." I laughed as we both sat down. I reached my hand out into the bag when Rupert's hand met mine and we battled to take the chip.

"Hey!" He finally lift his hand back up as I slapped it.

"What?" I innocently said as I munched on the chip. He rolled his eyes, a smile evident on his face.

"You're such a pain in the ass."

"You're being mean, she's not that bad." Ollie suddenly said out of nowhere, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"She's just dense and stubborn that's all." James said as he flicked my forehead, making me scowl.

"I'm not stubborn."

"Yes you are." He flicked my forehead again, causing all three of them to laugh.

"Stop doing that!"

"Doing what?" He flicked it again, making me groan.

It wasn't long until we were called to shoot the scene. I gladly walked away from the three and made my way to the area with the cameras and filming stuff.

I found myself making my way towards Tom who was holding the book of monsters. I had to admit, the book was pretty cute and funny. He kept touching the book and asking questions on how it was moving.

"Look at the little feet things." He laughed, showing the book to me whilst touching the moving feet things. The book felt soft as I touched it and I found myself smiling at it.

We had already practiced the scene the day before and we directly started filming after a few adjustions.

I walked beside Tom as the camera focused on the golden trio's conversation.

A few lines here and a few lines there...

"Shut up malfoy." Dan said as he approached Tom.

I observed them as they walked towards each other with sexual tension. I mean, Tom's biting his lip? If this isn't sexual tension, I don't know what is.

"Dementor! Dementor!" Tom shouted and Dan turned around in shock. I rolled my eyes as him, Josh and Jamie out on their hoods to mock Harry.

Dan accidently tripped as he took steps back, causing him to laugh at himself. The camera stopped rolling and Tom lightly poked my hand as a few people came to fix Dan's robe.

His gaze was still on Dan, but he kept playing with my fingers, knowing that nobody could see it through the sleeves of the robe, making me slap his hand away. He tried to fight back a smile, but failed as his lips curved upwards into a smile. He just ignored me and continued playing with my hands.

"Stop that." I said as I hid my hand. Tom chuckled, still looking anywhere but me.

___________

13k reads!!! I honestly didn't think we'd make it this far, but thank you so much for everyone who read and supported this book. I love you all!!

Sorry for the wait and the crappy update, but I promise I will update more and faster in a few weeks. I don't really like this chapter mostly because it was kind of rushed and I made most of this at 4 am.