Im Sure

Chapter 15

Koran

I was in the kitchen with Starr as she made me breakfast, I was definitely the high off both weed and coke. Starr was as sober as can be. I took a seat at the island as she sat on top of it on the other side. "Feed me" I told her.

She giggled and placed a strawberry in front of my face. I took a bite from it and she bit from it also. I smirked at her which she returned. "Starr when is Cario going to come live with us" I asked.

Her whole facial expressions changed. "He's not " she said eating some of my eggs.

"Why not" I questioned while eating the bacon off the plate. She shrugged and continued to play in her eggs. "Get out" I shouted at her. She looked up at me and furrowed her eyes.

"For what" she chuckled like I was playing.

"Bitch cause I said so get the fuck out my fucking house" I yelled again

"You do realize you kicking me" she yelled back. I shrugged

"Fine asshole" she took the plate and through it on me as I sat there laughing. She walked out the kitchen strutting as I continued to laugh and eat.

Starr

I drove to Ahmads house where I would be staying because when Koran smokes he's a totally different person and I hate it so much. Unless we're high together then it's magical. I was in a daze the whole car ride. Just thinking about something's.

I missed my son awfully and it's only been three days since the last time I seen him. I miss waking up to him. I missed his giggles and just everything. We talk on the phone a lot but other than that, no. I have a family photoshoot my manager said I needed to let my fans in on my life a little. So I guess that's what I'll do. Also I have an interview with a radio station hot 97 in the morning.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I used my key to unlock the door and was caught off guard by the clothes on the floor. I started to walk up the stairs as more clothes, female clothes lead to the bedroom. I pushed open the door to see Ahmad in bed sleep with someone else and the tears just started falling. I was going to exit quietly until I bumped into the dresser causing things to fall.

Ahmad jumped up and looked at me. He wiped his face and I started to walk out of the room. When I heard foot steps behind me, I started speed walking to my car. But I was soon grabbed. "Stop, Stop.. Im not mad, just let me go. I promise I'm not mad" I sobbed as tears was rolling down my face. I had no right to be mad, he's single and fucking a random broad and I was single and fucking Koran.

I have no right, I ended this. Though that shit hurt like hell. I tried to get Ahmad to let me go but he kept pulling me into a hug. "Please stop Ahmad, please I'll just leave and act like I never seen this. I didn't mean to interrupt. I'm sorry for just barging-"

"Starr come on now, stop acting like this I'm sorry and it shouldn't of never happened. Let me explain. Baby girl" he kept trying but I soon got him to get off me and I ran. I started speeding back to Korans house and when I pulled into the driveway he was about to get into his Range. I quickly got out and walked towards him.

I'm guessing he saw the tears coming down my face cause he walked towards me with his arms open. He pulled me into a deep hug and I hugged him back. "Im sorry baby girl" he told me kissing my forehead.

My cries stopped after awhile and turned into sniffles. Koran picked me up bridal style and carried me into the house laying me on the couch and left for a minute going into the kitchen. He had brought us out some water and placed it on the table. Getting comfortable with me on the couch.