Feens

Starr in Multimedia

Chapter 19

Jordan

After going back to the studio session Ahmad was in, I sat down and started thinking about shit. I felt my phone vibrate and it was a message from Starr.

Shorty💓😻: I know we should talk about this in person but I understand your extremely busy, but that I love you...

Me: What about it Starr, I told you a long time ago I was in love with you. I love you and only you and I want you all to my self. I know your still fucking him.

Shorty 💓😻: Wait, we already talked about this, I can't leave him, and probably never will. Jordan I love you also but as far as taking it to I'm in love with you, I can't say. My baby daddy is important and I refuse to leave him no matter how wrong he's doing me or how wrong I'm doing him. We're both fucked up, and maybe we need to cut this off, as much as I don't want to, should we ?

Me: You're still in love with him, just say it and stop beating around the bush Starr. And if you want to cut this off then do it.

Shorty💓😻: Jordan please stop putting words in my mouth. Can we meet somewhere and talk, this texting I'm not really feeling.

Me: Yeah, come to my house at Ten.

After that I locked my phone. "Nigga what bitch got you so wrapped up, you wasn't even listening to the rest of the beat" Ahmad looked over at me.

"My bad play it again" I stood up and Starrs panties fell out my pocket.

"Damn nigga, just got some pussy" Ahmad laughed.

I chuckled and played along but with him. Ahmad was my nigga, and I regret falling in love with Starr it wasn't suppose to happen but it did, and my feeling for her will destroy me and Ahmad's friendship. I can't turn back now, I already fucked her, more then once, more than twice.

I picked them up and stuck them back in my pocket. The beat came on bumping and we both started nodding our head. I looked towards Cario and he was bumping to causing all of us to chuckle. "Go freestyle nigga" Tay said and I nodded walking into the booth.

I put the headsets over my head and pulled the mic closer. Ahmad started playing the beat and I waited till I got into it. I made him start it over and he gave me a motion that he was recording.

For the beginning I rapped two verses, then on the piano part I sung some until it was over then rapped the rest. After I was finished, I took the headsets off and walked out the booth. "Yo you killed that shit, shit was dope as fuck home boy" Ahmad and I slapped hands.

"That was dope Uncle Jordan" King came up behind me.

"Thanks lil man" I picked him up and sat him on top of a speaker.

Ahmad started playing the song over. I had to admit I killed the lyrics and Mad killed the beat. "Yo let's drop this shit" he said bumping it.

I nodded. "Yeah let's do that"

After a while we started chilling making more beats and shit. My phone vibrated in my pocket, I looked and a message from Starr.

Shorty💓😻: Ugh, I feel like your mad at me and I don't want that. And I'm bored at this photoshoot, so pouty face 😔.

She had a sexy ass picture attached. She was wearing shorts and a short that was tied in the front with long ass socks. Her hair was puffed to the front which I found really sexy.

Me: I'm not mad baby girl, but we needa talk like asap

Shorty💓😻: Come up here, I'm not doing anything anyways.