Mexicooo

Chapter 2

Ahmad

FLASHBACK

"Yo, Casos... remember me ?" I rolled down my window. I was leaving from the old house to move in the new house. King was over my moms house with Kayla. Casos looked like he saw a ghost when he saw me. "Mad, how are you, your son, your wife" he smirked. As soon as he said that I saw straight red. "Good, good everything's goods" I said and pulled out my gun.

Casos took off running into a alley, but I shot him in his back causing him to fall to the ground. I got out my car and ran over to the alley. "You son of bitch" he yelled out in pain. I chuckled loudly. "You don't know who you fucking with homie, any last words"

"She's alive you dumb shit" he spit out blood. My heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. She can't be, she just can't be.

"Your lying" I shot back

"Fuck you" he yelled back. I laughed and shot him five more times. two in his head one in his lower back. two in stomach. I pulled out my phone and called Andre."Yo, get somebody to come over to fifteenth street and clean this shit up, I got that nigga Casos. he's dead and gone"

Andre said he had somebody on the job and said I didn't need to worry about it. With that I got into my car and went to the old house cleaned up myself and went across the street to my moms and got Cario.

END OF FLASHBACK

It's the last day of school for King and im ready to hit up Mexico right about now. Im surprising him so he don't know that we going. I woke him and we did the usual, I dropped him off at school them headed to the studio.

I opened my lap top and put on my beats by Dre and started working on this beat for Keyshia Cole, she wanted to do a song with me and wasn't taking no for a answer so she flew down here to Georgia last night and here we are now..

I worked on a little something something then I heard a knock at the door. I turned down the music and went and opened it. There stood the one and only gorgeous Keyshia. "Hey, how you doing" she said hugging me.

"Im good how are you"

~

Let's just say we had a good time, a good enough time that she was satisfied with my beat and is buying it for 5k. I bet yaw wondering who would pay that much for a beat but that covers studio time, sound equipment, ect.

Anyways so I left the studio about one o'clock went home and started packing clothes for me and Cario. I had most of our clothes and shoes packed I put them in the car, as soon as I pick King up from school we going straight to the airport. I got everything together and turned on the cameras to the house the alarm and shit I headed to Kings school.

"Why you got bags for daddy"

"We going to Mexico right after we see grandmaw" I replied

His whole face lit up with the brightest smile ever. "Real talk" he questioned. I chuckled looked down at him then back at the road this is really my son.

"Yeah King, what you think Im playing or something" I said with my eyes still on the road.

"Daddy today I learned how to spell my name"

"Is that right, can you write it though?"

........

"She's still alive..." those words played in my head over and over again as we got closer to Mexico. The flight wasn't taking all that long. Cario is asleep next to me. We have a couple of minutes left on the plane. I have a feeling that something surprising is going to happen on this trip. Maybe I will meet Carios future step mom.... psh Nahh I doubt that. Im still in love with my first love. I could never get over her.

When we got off the flight I was so tired, jet lag is a motherfucker. Cario stayed sleep the entire flight so now he's up an very energetic. It is so beautiful in Tepic, Nayarit. Our driver took us to our hotel. When we got there we where greeted by two very gorgeous Mexican women. "Welcome to Mexico mr. Westbrooks"

Ok sorry for the wait guys. Here's a little something something. don't forget to vote and comment loves

-author 💙