What You Do To Me

Koran in multimedia

Chapter 14

Starr

I snorted the cocaine off the table and immediately felt the high. I smiled as the feeling of my heart rate sped up. "Koran" I mumbled. He was next to me but he was real quiet because he was also high, but I felt the need to talk. "Yes Starr" he said with his eyes close.

"I love being here with you" I told him. I had been her for almost over two weeks and was enjoying my stay. I had fun with Koran. I loved the compliments, the attention, the fun, the wrestling, just everything he was a good person to be around and he was an escape from the real world. I need this fantasy even though I know it's not going to last.

"I love you being here Starr" he said and pulled me closer to him.

I stared at him for a minute. "Why does my second time doing this feel like I've been doing this forever" I asked.

He shrugged. "Koran, you're so handsome" I caressed his cheeks. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I want to go to Paris"

"I can make that happen baby" he told me with his eyes still closed.

"Really- when"

"Whenever just let me know babe"

I nodded. It got quiet for a minute until I spoke again. "When are you going to wo-"

"Starr I want to make love to you right now" He opened his eyes and stared at me as I stared back into those hypnotizing eyes. At that moment I just started attacking those full lips. My god they was so full and I could suck the life out his lips.

He laid on top of me as I wrapped my arms around his neck moaning against his lips. He pulled me closer to him picking me up. We walked up the stairs to his bedroom and he sat me on his bed. He pulled off his shirt and then laid over top of me. He kissed me slowly while his hands roamed around my small frame.

I couldn't help but moan at the feeling of his hands. He slowly took off my shirt breaking our kiss. He went down to my neck and started sucking and kissing on it moving down to my breast. He cupped them in both of his hands and flicked his tongue around them which drove me crazy. He then took them in his mouth sucking on one then doing the same to the other.

The moans that escaped my mouth was so uncontrollable. He snatched my bra all the way off my body tossing it to the floor and continued leaving gently kisses all over my body. He wasn't rough and that's what turned me on more and more. He continued kissing down my body until he made his way down to my treasure. He pulled the sleeping shorts that I wore off along with my panties.

Koran spread my lips apart and rubbed her up and down. I arched my back as the feeling of pure pleasure shock through my body. "Fuck Koran stop playing with- oh fuck" before I could finish my sentence he was attacking my clit with his mouth.

"Oh m-my god" I moaned as I laid my hand on the back of his neck. Korans tongue swirled slowly and in sync, in and out my wetness. I moaned loudly and didn't care about whoever heard. He continued this until I was on the verge of cumin and stopped.

He smirked at me as he dropped his True's sweatpants along with the polo boxers he wore. He was humongous and was definitely rock hard. He came and laid on top of me kissing my lips. His manhood laying at my entrance grinding against my wet v*gina. As we kissed I tasted my sweet juices and I did taste amazing. I giggled as Koran's hard on continued to self penetrate my cl*toris.

Koran was now kissing on my neck and at an unexpected moment he entered inside me causing me to gasp at his size. "Fuck you so tight" he groans and wrapped his arms around my waist. Mines around his back along with my legs around his waist as he slowly grinded in and out me.