Her Way

Chapter 10

Ahmad

"Come on Starr, I didn't get to be there for the last pregnancy at least give me a chance to be there throughout the entire process" I said kissing Starr. It's been three weeks since everything happened and she's not budging, it's not my choice but it's really pissing me off. On top of that she won't let me have sex with her cause she think I'ma do it on purpose again.

I really want another child and it's bugging the fuck out of me that she's being difficult as hell. "MOTHER TELL HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT THIS DAMN BABY" She yelled from the couch we were chilling at our moms house because it's Sunday and that's what we do on Sunday's.

"I'll rub yo feet when they swell, I'll give you back rubs and I'll even do that thing you like" I winked at her. She giggled.

"Yaw nasty" Kayla said from the other couch.

"We would like more grandchildren, but Ahmad you can't force her" My mom came in the living room. I sighed of frustration.

"Time to eat" Starrs mom called from the kitchen. We all got up and walked to the kitchen and sat at the table. Starr sat next to me but ignored her. She grabbed my face and tried to kiss me but I pushed her away.

We ate in silence, you could feel the tension between Starr and I. After dinner I chilled for a little bit more. "I'm leaving" I said as I got up and headed to the door.

"Where are you going" Starr called after me.

"Studio" I said not saying anything else making sure to slam the door.

Starr

I can't believe he's really acting like a big ass baby just because I won't have another baby. He really needs to grow the fuck up. Of course I want another child but right now isn't the time. After dinner with family I had kayla drop me off at home because Ahmad had left. King stayed over his granny's house so I was alone.

I went to take a shower and washed my hair I needed to get my roots bleached because my hair was growing back fast. I heard Ahmad in the kitchen so I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. He was eating watermelon on his laptop listening to beats I guess.

I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He continued to do what he was doing. I stuck my hands in his sweats and kissed his back that was covered in tattoos. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed on his neck, sucking on it making sure I left my mark. I knew this was Ahmads spot so I continued to kiss, suck and bite his neck.

Ahmad ignored me, but his d*ck couldn't. I felt his hard on. "You know you can't resist" I whispered in his ear nibbling on it. I tugged at Ahmads sweats trying to get him to turn around. I got on my knees and felt up his body. He turned around then, I pulled him out his sweats. I massaged him while staring at Ahmad. I kissed the tip and stood back up.

"Starr, you just gone play with my emotions like that." he said in his seductive deep voice. I giggled and took off his beats pulling him up stairs. Ahmad picked me up throwing me on the bed. I was laughing so hard. He came and laid on top of me kissing my neck. I continued laughing. "You goofy as hell Starr" he said between my neck.

I continued laughing as Ahmad pulled my legs in the air and started kissing them. "Come here daddy" I tugged at his sweats. Ahmad leaned down and kissed my lips again. His hands roamed up and down my body getting me wetter by the second.

Ahmad stopped kissing me and went to pull of my underwear I had on. "Eat me Ahmad" I moaned as he played with my pearl. He dove in doing everything with his tongue. I moaned as he continued. "Babee- ahh, I'm a-about to cum" After I said that he stopped.