Cherish

Chapter 6

Starr

I laughed as my family talked about all the things my son has been up to ever since I left. He was just like his daddy, in every way possible they are twins. This dinner was amazing. Everyone was happy to see me, nobody asked many questions which was a good thing. Everyone was just happy to have me back. Kayla pregnant ass I swear I missed my baby sister.

After dinner we chilled for a bit and caught up then we went home. The house was so beautiful, but I want to redecorate. Nothing was wrong with it, but Ahmad had an interior decorator and it has a mans touch. I want it to be more hom-e.

I put King to sleep, then I took a shower. Afterwards I laid next to my future husband. "So King is sleep" He said laying on top of me kissing on my neck. I giggled. I definitely wanted him just as much as he wanted me at the moment. We haven't really had time to ourselves because Cario has missed me so much. Tonight was the first night he's slept in his bed since I got back.

Ahmad kissed all over me making his way down to my treasure. He pulled off my shorts and panties. He licked my cl*t several times, which led him to sucking on it. I moaned out in pleasure and clutch the back of his head. "Oh my gosh, that feels so good" I whispered.

I tried to push his head away, but he continued to eat me out. "Ahmadd" I managed to get out before I came all over his tongue. Ahmad came back up and kissed me aggressively. He inserted inside of me, going real slow. I sucked in air because it was painful. "Damn you tight as hell" he said between my neck. He thrusted inside of me going slow and rough, which drove me crazy. I moaned his name in a low voice as I scratched at his back.

......

"Mommy" King said waking me

"Hmm" I mumbled. I was tired as hell. We didn't go to sleep till about six this morning. Ahmad and I made love the whole night. It was like our first time, but better. "Mom, I'm hungry" King laid on my stomach.

"Mkay baby, I'll be down in a minute let me wash up real quick"

Cario nodded and ran out of the room. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom that was inside our room. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Ahmad came up beside me and slapped my ass. I giggled. "Stop ugly"

He still half asleep he didn't even say anything back. I put my robe over my panties and bra I already had on and went downstairs to make breakfast.

Ahmad

It feels so good to have my wifey in the house again. I missed her so much, that before she came back I dreaded waking up in the morning without her by my side. Raising a child isn't easy but I managed.

I walked downstairs in the kitchen where for the first time it smelt so good. Starr was making her chocolate chip pancakes. "Yo, so I have to go to the studio and Ima probably be up there for a minute"

"Mkay, what time do you think you going to be back" Starr said mixing the pancake mix.

"Probably about 8 or 9" I said pulling out my phone.

"Tonight? Why so late"

"I gotta start and finish editing this song for Bird, and its gone take a long time" I said texting bird to see where he at.

"I was going to make dinner, you know so we can eat together, as a family" she said catching an attitude.

"I got bills to pay and dinner ain't gone do that so I gotta go" with that being said I walked out the house and drove to the studio.

Starr

After I made pancakes and Cario ate I decided to go to the mall. I took a shower and wore a long sheer powder pink maxi skirt, a black sleeveless crop top and black gladiator sandals. I wore my hair in its natural state, curly and wild. I grabbed my black Michael Kors purse , and added gold Chanel accessories.