First Love 2

Chapter 1

"Espera que plantean Starr" (hold that pose Starr) my manager said.

Yes im alive and yes Im good. I am now 24 years old. I live in Mexico now. I left because of my sons safety. After i got out the hospital I was going to go home but Casos saw me and he threatened to kill my son if i didnt leave the United States. Of course i left. My son is my everything, I had to do what I had to do I was forced to leave. I miss King and Ahmad like crazy. It's a hard topic to talk about so I don't want to talk about It.

Anyways so I came down here and I was walking down the street and this guy asked me if I wanted to be a model, I mean I didn't have a job so I took the offer. Now I am a well-known model down here everybody knows me. I've been on the cover of every magazine in Mexico. They've asked me to do several photo shoots in a US magazine but I can't risk showing my face there EVER again. It hurts so bad that I will never see my son again. 'Starr no llorar" (crying) my director said I didn't even know I was crying.

My manager called 5 and pulled me to the side. (A/N: Every time they talk out loud they talking in Spanish, I don't feel like putting English to the side so Im just going to put the English version sometimes)

"What's wrong"

"Nothing, I was just thinking about something and it made me mad"

Ahmads POV

"Cario" I said to my son

"Hey daddy"

"What you doing" I asked. it was One in the morning and I heard him talking to himself from my room. "I was talking to mwommy, Is something wrong" he replied

I sighed lowly. "You wanna sleep with me tonight"

"Yes" he said excitedly. I grabbed his small hand and we walked into the bedroom. He laid in bed next to me. The last thing I heard from him was. "Good night mommy I miss you and love you. Watch over me and daddy" That made me smile he still thinks about his mother. Hell we all do, I miss her like crazy.

This is the first time in my life that we been this far away from each other for this long. It hurts like shit mane. I fell into depression a couple weeks after she died. I didn't want my son to me like that, He stayed strong and Im going to be strong with him so I straighten up my act. Its been 4 months with out her in my presence.

In four months a lot of shit changed. Im out the game. I can't do that no more. Knowing my actions did this shit. Me and Cario started going to church every Sunday. I've started my Dj career, last week I did a party at Tyler the Creators party, it was nice he paid me 8,000 dollars. My check is beyond fat. I don't worry about the gang life no more, Im through with it. Cario is in school it's almost the end of the school year though, he's talented and smart he came home one day singing his abcs talking about he got a girlfriend. My son is comedy he cracks me up more then ever.

Im taking King down to Mexico this summer, he always talking bout how his girlfriend Mexican and she be calling him Papi. I laughed to myself thinking of it. He's a trip but it's all good, he's going to be the ladies man just like his daddy. After a while of thinking and plotting I fell into a deep sleep.

~

"Daddy, Daddy wake up Im about to be late to school, hurry up I gotta see my girl you taking all day" my son woke me up out my sleep. I wasn't even functioning half the shit he was saying. I looked at the clock and it said 7:26 school start at 7:40 fuck it he can miss a day. "You wanna kick it with daddy today lil man"

He put his hands under his chin like he really had to think about this. "Hmmm, a day with daddy or Lil momma calling me papi" he said debating. I started laughing his grown ass. My son is life and I don't know where I would be without him. "I think I'll stay home, I guess she can wait... only if you take me over g-momma house and make her make me some chocolate pancakes like mommy used to make" he said in one word.

"Aight, I want some to, go shower and put on some clothes and we'll go over when I finish then we going to go to the studio aight" I said he nodded and walked out the room. I got out of bed and stepped in the closet. I pulled out some black true jeans a white beater and a yellow polo hoodie. I pulled out my Jordan's four Laneys that just came out a couple days ago. I laid it on the bed and hopped in the shower.

I got out put on my fit brushed my teeth added a chain a gold watch and headed to Kings room he was on the floor cleaning his Laneys off. I laughed to myself. "You just got them why you wiping them off for?" I questioned

"Last time I wore them to school my ex stepped on them, that's why we broke up and I started going out with the Mexican" I laughed he's a trip. Starr see this mess we created. "hurry up for Kayla eat all the pancakes" I said referring to Starrs sister Kayla. She's doing real good she having a baby by Corey. (hopefully you guys remember Corey)

He put on his shoes, he had on the same exact fit as me. "Why you always Trynna match my fly youngin' "

He smacked his lips "What you talking bout how can I match your fly when my fly can't be match" he spoke with his pacifier in his mouth. That's the problem that damn pacifier, it's like a habit you 5 years old still sucking on a pacifier. "You gone have some big ass teeth" I joked and closing the door

"And you have a big ole head"

I busted out laughing. "Get yo big teeth ass in the car for I tell Kayla you talking about her stomach again"

~

We moved so the drive to Moms house was far away.

---------
So tell me what you guys think.. Is it good or nah?