Baby Baby

Chapter 23

Starr

It has been three weeks since I last spoken to Jordan and it was draining me emotionally. Ahmad and I have been getting along better now that we are focused on us. I chose my family so that I wouldn't have to start over I could just build on it.

We were really working on us, trying to make our family work. We'd been spending lots and lots of time with King when he's not in school. My baby is growing up so fast in first grade. He was a little smart ass like his daddy but that's what made him adroable.

I was in the bathroom flatironing my hair because I had a shoot later on today. I felt arms on my booty and looked in the mirror and Ahmad was right there. He kissed my cheek and I turned towards him and kissed his lips. He kissed back and pulled away. "Im about to leave and go to the studio, aight" he told me.

"Is she going to be there" I asked

Ahmad sighed and pecked my lips once more. "No Starr she's not, I told you I'm done with that. I'm all about my family and making money for them" he told me and I nodded. He kissed me again and we had a full make out session until he left out.

I finished flatironing my hair so that it was bone straight and then got ready for my shoot. I wore just some true religion jeans and cuffed the bottom and a white true religion shirt with Columbia 5s on my feet. I grabbed just a big Michael Kors everyday bag and headed out. When I got there they directed me to a trailer so that I could get ready. When I got there my manager was awaiting for me. "Starr I need to talk to you mommas" he said sitting on the couch as my team preped me for the shoot.

"Ok what's on your mind" I asked.

"So, I got a call from a movie direction and they want you to be the main character in this new movie that's suppose to make a million" he said and I smiled.

"How much are they going to pay me" I asked.

"They want to discuss it with you over dinner, this up and coming Wednesday at 6 pm, I will be there along with the direction and the producer of the movie" he told me and I nodded.

This is what could really make my career. I mean people knew me and I was kind of famous but it wasn't like famous. But it was forever I was ready to start my career and it didn't matter how.

After my team preped me another make up squad came in and finished and also and artist came in and painted my body. I was doing a body art photoshoot for an art magazine and I was excited. I would be fully naked but you couldn't tell because I was painted from my neck down to my thighs. I had so many colors and it was so beautiful.

After being painted they pulled my hair back into a sleek ponytail and they made my make up really exotic I had huge lashes on and very deep eyeshadow. I was excited I'd never did anything like this. After everything was finished everyone left out and I just waited for them to tell me the set was ready and also the photographer wasn't here yet.

I was on my phone when the door opened. I looked up only to reveal the one and only Jordan. "Please don't make me cry, sweat or wet this paint will wash off." I said before he could say anything. He came up to me and pulled me up by my arm.

"I love you Starr, I love you so fucking much and I want you and I need you. I miss you baby" he pulled me into him.

"I miss you to" I whispered with my hands on his chest. I gripped his shirt and then pulled away. "I can't do this" I said and wiped my eyes before the tears could fall. I turned away and walked to the mirror. I started playing with the make up around the station before Jordan's arms wrapped around my waist.