Nirvana

Chapter 26

Starr

"Jordan" I yelled as I walked up the stairs into our new big ass home. We'd made our love official about four months ago and we were really happy with each other.

I was happy to be with him and he seemed happy. We were more than in love with each other and I was happy to be his. After so many years it took us to become one. I had to admit I was happy with the decision I made. Though I still feel as though I left Ahmad high and dry. We still talk and I wish it was easier to look at him but I still can't.

"Jordan" I yelled again reaching our room and paused hearing him and my son having a full blown argument.

"You a pussy my nigga, don't ever come up in here and touch my shit" King yelled.

"Nigga this my house, I pay the bills. When yo momma come up in here and catch yo dumb ass with drugs she gone do a little more than tear this raggedy ass room up"

"Just get the fuck out my nigga"

I'd heard enough and I went to stop this argument. I walked into Carios room and my face was probably washed with disbelief. "Baby-" Jordan walked towards me but I stopped him.

"Can you give me and him some alone time I need to talk to him" I told Jordan and he kissed my cheek and walked out. Tears stung my eyes as I looked at my son.

"Why do you have drugs King" I asked pointing to the huge bag filled with weed. Feeling my heart shatter to pieces. I told this boy time after time, the streets weren't for him, he was to smart for that shit. But he did what he wanted to anyways. I walked closer to him and he stepped back.

"It's weed momma and I was planning on smoking it but I'll probably just sell-" he was interrupted by me backhanding the fuck out of him. He was sixteen almost seventeen. He can take it.

"Don't ever , ever let that shit roll off yo tongue ever again. King I tried so hard to raise you right and this what you do" I held the big ziplock bag up.

"If I ever catch this in my house again, I'm sending you to your fathers and he'll give you way more hell than me...Do you understand me" I lowered my voice as I looked at him.

"Yes momma, I'm sorry" he tried to walk up to me but I turned and walked out of his room and went downstairs. I didn't even know what to say I was so disappointed and disgusted in my son at this moment. He was acting out and he was about to get mirked off of it. I was so hurt because he knows how I feel about that shit. I don't know how I stress to him so much to stay in school and go to college.I want him to be better than Ahmad and I.

Maybe he was acting out because of what I did to Ahmad. But he agreed, he even agreed to move into the house. I gave him the option of staying and living with his dad but of course he chose me.

I was in the kitchen starting dinner when arms snaked around my waist. I dropped everything and turned to Jordan. I hugged him tightly and tears just started rushing down my face. I didn't know why but I had been so damn emotional. I sobbed in his chest as he tried to shush me but I was just so hurt. "What did I do wrong" I cried gripping the back of his tee.

"Shhhh baby" he just held me tightly and after awhile I pulled away. My crying had stopped and my eyes were dry. Jordan kissed my forehead and then my lips and I kissed back enjoying his attention. He was there and in the flesh. I longed for his touch and I got it.

"Let me finish dinner and you go rest baby girl, you just got home don't stress aight" he told me and kissed my forehead. I nodded and walked upstairs. I had been at a six hour photoshoot and I was exhausted.