8. Nightmares or........ memories?

Ryul POV

"Hehehe, I really love it ".

I can hear someone giggling over here but who. Why I am seeing everything so blur. It's like I am nearly going to loose my eyesight.

???- Catch me if you can.

???- Once I will catch you , I will never let you go.

I can again hear those noises . It's so strange . Why I feel like it's a thing , I am familiar with; Yet it feels like not.  
What I am doing over here? Why I am outside.

Suddenly I saw a bright light and scream.

???- NOOOOO.

And everything turned out black.

Author POV

The girl screamed and found herself breathing heavily and sweating .
In that cold night she strangely felt hot. A kind of hotness that was suffocating her. She didn't know what it was ? But the hotness only increased.

Ryul POV

Now I am sitting over here with my family and friends having breakfast. But I don't have a slightest interest in it. I am only thinking about that dream . Everyone is chit-chatting and I am stuck in my own world.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and looked at my mom. She , my dad and my friends were looking at me.

Momo- Dear , are you okay ?
Ryul- Yes mom I am completely fine. Please continue.

After hearing my reply , everyone started to continue their work.

Ryul(in mind) - It's just a nightmare.

Magical time skip

After finishing our breakfast we all are sitting in the living room and talking peacefully with each other.

Dad is now asking Momo about her studies. It's been really a long time. Many things has changed.

Suddenly I heard the door bell ring. Strange, are we expecting a visitor today. I didn't know that. Let's see.
I stood up and went towards the door to check. But I utterly got shocked by seeing the visitor

???- Hey . He waved at me
Ryul- LUHAN !!!

I became so happy and hugged him .

Luhan- You missed me that much.
Ryul- I did.

Then I heard my family and friends are coming over here , so I let him go of the hug.

Mom- Luhan , my child please come inside.

Mom dragged Luhan inside and made him sit with us. He sat with us and we all started talking with him. 

After gossiping for sometimes , we decided to stroll in the streets to have a fresh air.

We all are now walking in the streets and enjoying our time. I and Luhan are window shopping and eating ice cream now. Suddenly Trisie called us.

Ryul- What happened Trisie ?
Trisie- Dude , there is an amazing fortune teller over here. Let's go over there.
Luhan- Really,  where it is!
Ryul- Seriously,  we are going to a fortune teller.

So here I am standing in front of this fortune telling shop. I am really not getting any good vibes over here. I really want to leave from here. But*sigh* I can't do anything about it now.

When I entered the tent , it was full of witchcraft things . Soon my eyes landed on the figure of a lady in her mid forties.  She had glasses and a kind smile on her face. Suddenly Luhan took my hand and made me sit infront of her . She looked at me kindly then asked me to give my hand.  I gave her a hesitant look and gave
my hand. She started to look at my palm for sometimes. Then she said-

F/T- Are you the only child of your family ?
Ryul- Yes.

Suddenly she said something that shook me to the core

F/T- It's going to storm.
Ryul- Pardon.
F/T- The dark cloud is coming .
Ryul- Can you tell me what are you saying ?
F/T- It will destroy everything. You should be careful. It will destroy everything.

What !!!

I really can't believe this lady , is giving me a weather report.  I really can't understand anything.  WTH

Magical time skip

After having a little argument with Momo , we are returning home. I still can't believe that lady . Her words are still ringing in my ears.

The dark cloud is coming.

It's going to destroy.

Be careful.

I really feel sick now . It's quite irritating now. I just want to go home now and rest.

Author POV

The man in his early twenties
is  currently standing infront of his office window.

The man in his early twentiesis  currently standing infront of his office window

Suddenly a man in his late thirties enter the office and called for the man.

???- Sir.

No answer

???- Mr. Kim ?

Soon the man turned around and looked towards the man.

Namjoon- What you want to say Zen ?Zen- Sir we have found the location

Zen- Sir we have found the location.
Namjoon- Where it is ?
Zen- They are in Illsan.

Namjoon- Illsan ?

Zen- Yes sir.
Namjoon- Arrange my drive for Illsan Butler Zen.
Zen- Yes sir.

Soon the butler left the office to arrange everything leaving the young man alone.

The man soon got a devilish expression on his face with a smirk

And said.....

Namjoon- It's time for a visit