15. Monsters in the dark

Author POV

When she turned around and look at the scence , her world came crashing down.

It shook her to the core.

In front is a very beautiful and big monitor in HD vision. But the thing it is displaying was not so beautiful.

Seeing your loved ones being hurt.

Ryul POV

I am completely terrified by seeing that scene infront of me. There are my parents being tied and held hostage along with my friends and Luhan.

"Mom".

I called her with full in agony. She lifted her face up and looked into my eyes. Shock and fear was evident in her eyes.

I didn't care about anything and started screaming and crying.

( Just think that it's you )

I am screaming in pain and agony .

The agony of losing.

"Mommmm".

By seeing me , all of them started crying and shouting.

" Ryullll.."

" Jagiyaaaaaa....."

" Run honey run".

However by being in pain make me forget about the monster.

The monster in dark.

Our screams are silenced by the sound of a gunshot.

"Shut up"said one of the man standing behind my father . We all got silenced.

"Such a beautiful reunion"said the man behind my back. The man who is the cause of our misery.

My ultimate destruction.

The tension and silence is too much for the room. It is so thick in the room that even a spoon can cut through it.

" Please let me go " I said with the leftover energy on my body. I am emotionally and physically drained out. I just don't know what to do.

" Now that's enough we will be married today itself" said he . I tried looking at him but I only saw emptiness. It is a dark abyss which you will get lost. The more you will try to swim out of this ocean the more it will drown you in it.

"No you are not gonna force her" finally I heard the voice of the man whom my heart Craved for. Luhan

"You are not gonna marry her you sick bastard get away from her " said Luhan.

" You have a big mouth there , let me show you what you get if you disobey me" with saying that he signalled his men.

All this time I was looking at Namjoon silently praying to whoever up there to show us some mercy.

I was in a trance and was also brought back from it by hearing a scream.

Namjoon POV

Being patient it was never in my book but if it's for my baby then I can be a little bit patient. However I don't like to wait much so I ordered my men to bring her here. I have abducted her from her wedding and I am gonna marry had today itself.

By thinking about her being married to another man makes me angry. How can she married to that lowlife sucmbag. My baby needs to be treated like a screen and only I can treat her like that because I am the king.

Then I heard the door to be opened , I exactly knew who entered my office ; but I still didn't turned around . I can see her reflection on the glass how beautiful she looks in that the dress that is hugging her body like a oyester protecting a precious pearl.

My pearl.

When I turned around the look on her face was really priceless. I know I have shocked her by showing my face.
But then she started to ramble out useless things and denied me.

I have became quite angry on her and I know I scared her too . I can see it in her eyes. I know behind that fearless facade a fragile girl resides ; so I showed her something to keep her shut.

That good-for-nothing fiancee got a big mouth of her. But he is my main pawn in this game.

The game of love.

______________________________________

Hey guys please vote , share and follow me . It will be a lot to me.