5. Will you accept ?

The next day

Author POV

Namjoon was quite nervous meet Ryul. Guilt and Curiosity got the best of him and he was really restless last night. When he woke up he immediately ran to university to apologise.  He thought that there is a big burden on his shoulder and he needs to remove it.

On the other side

There was the chirping of the birds . The sunlight was directly entering the room. The girl was sleeping peacefully in her bed . But not for a long time.

Momo- YAH ! Dumbass wake up.

Ryul POV

Ryul- WTH , what you want ?
Momo- Do you know what time it is ?
Ryul- 5 minutes please
Momo- It's 8:30
Ryul- Ok wait- WHAT !!!
Oh my god it's 8:30 and classes start from 9 . I am dead .Dashi run run Ryul. I ran to washroom , did my work and ran to university.

Oh god save me , I will die today. I am dead today.

Author POV

Ryul was running like a cheetah until she reached near her university.  She stopped to take her breath.  But , something caught her eyes. It was a small park. But the actual thing that caught her eyes were kids. She stood there in a daze and stared at them.

Flashback

The girl was quietly swinging on the swing peacefully . But the peace did not remain for long. Some teen kids came towards her.
Kid 1- Hey girl get down.
Little Ryul- Why ?
Kid 3- We will play
Lil Ryul- I came first.  You play afterwards.
Kid 5- I told you na . Now come down .
Lil Ryul- No
The Kid raised his hand to slap her. Ryul closed her eyes for the slap.But nothing happened. Then she opened her eyes and saw a beautiful boy of her age , smiling towards her.

Lil boy- Are you Okay ?
Lil Ryul- Hmm
Lil Boy- You should be  careful.  They are dangerous.
Lil boy- What's your name ?
Lil Ryul- Ryul
Lil Ryul- What's your name ?
Lil boy- I am-

Flashback ends

Present time

The girl was standing there in a trance for a long time.
Sikie- Ryul Ryul RYUL
Ryul- Yes ?
Sikie- What are you doing ? Come to the class.
Ryul- Y-Yes .

Ryul POV

I really can't understand why I always get those flashbacks. I can't even remember his name. It's so irritating.  I am really upset with myself.  I can't even remember him but still I feel connected who was he ?

Namjoon POV

I was searching for Ryul for a long time.  I asked many students but I got no answers. I asked her friends then also I got no answers. I was going towards my locker then I saw Ryul coming towards her locker in a hurry. I instantly hold her and took her to the rooftop. She was continuously screaming but I dragged her with me.

Ryul POV

I entered the hallway in a hurry. I was going towards my locker but then suddenly Namjoon started to drag me with him . I can't understand what was happening.  Finally he took towards the rooftop.

Ryul- Are you crazy?

Namjoon- Ryul listen

Ryul- If you want to bunk the classes then go on but why are you dragging me with you

Namjoon- Listen to me first.

Ryul- How dare you to drag me over-

Namjoon- LISTEN TO ME FIRST

After hearing his shout, I flinched and stop talking. He took a deep breath and stare deeply in my eyes. He slowly started to step forward and I moved backwards. Soon I hit the wall and he trapped in between his arms. Namjoon stared deeply into my eyes and started talking

Namjoon- Ryul I am really sorry the things that I did to you are really very wrong. I really apologise for the things I did. Will you accept me ?

______________________________________

Ding dong hope you like this chapter. BTW I am really excited for BTS' new album .

And there is an important notice for my readers, my exams are coming in a few days so I need to prepare myself.  Hope you all wait for me and support me. Saranghayeo ARMY