25. Feeling Crazy

Namjoon POV

After Jin hyung lectured me to go home, I realized that fighting is futile. Ryul was forced to marry me. If anything else, she would be relieved by my absence. But I have married her for love. It is because I love that girl. So, I have decided we are going to spend our honeymoon period.

She is the only one in my life. And if I do not love her the whom should I love. That's why I decided to take her to a honeymoon. We are still in our honeymoon period, so it felt right to change the environment.

Ryul had a strong rejection upon hearing about our honeymoon. It was not like she would willingly follow me. If she did that would be suspicious. Well here I am driving the car  going towards the airport to take our private jet.

I was happy . I was really happy. But at that time Jungkook called. He was a guy who seldom called, so it was surprising to see his call. I picked up the call but even before I could respond, Jungkook started spilling the beans.

"Namjoon hyung its me Jungkook few days ago the busan trade had a explosion midway which not only brought loss to us but also some of our allies were harmed. Jimin hyung had investigated it and got a clue of the culprit. Currently he is captured in the abandoned buildings situated outskirts of the city ".

Author POV

Thanks to Jungkook's call Namjoon's mood is terribly ruined. He could feel that the sabotaging in his Bussiness dealings were not for some petty revenge. It more felt like a controversy.   He turned to look at his wife.

He felt his insides churn in anger. Without any thought, Namjoon kissed Ryul. The kiss was forceful. It was almost ferocious towards Y/n but desperate for Namjoon. He then slowly pecked her forehead. Namjoon did not know why he did that. But there is almost a sudden urge to profess his love for her.

Namjoon got down the car and warned Y/n about the danger in this place. His wife being in danger was the last thing he ever wanted. He entered the inner section of the room to look for the traitorous person. Min Yoongi was already present in the room with a bloody knuckle. It looked like he had already started his lesson.

Namjoon went forward and pulled the man's hair to look at him. The man was tied to chair with a busted nose. "Rm please leave me. I did nothing."

The man pleaded seeing the leader standing in front of him. Rm, the famous crime syndicate of seoul city. "I know what you did Jeong. I know everything ". Namjoon said in a sing-song manner to the traitor. Jeong felt his breath got stuck in his throat. Kim Namjoon was a man not less than devil. Jeong knows that he is nearing his death so it would be a pity to not provoke th devil.

" Kim Namjoon I never betrayed you. Because to betray one you need to support that person. But I never supported you. My ultimate motive was to find your weaknesses but looks like you presented itself infront of the world. He would never let go of her". The building was filled with a vicious cackle not after being replaced with screaming and groaning.

Namjoon has inserted a sharp sword in his chest and pulled it out forcefully too making a big splash of blood all over his clothes and face.