9. Engagement and rival

Author POV

I'm like a river when your ship rolled in the night

Rough on the surface , but you cut through like a night

And if it was an open-shut case.
Q
The girl is currently singing and twirling in her room with a smile on her face. She is wearing a Floral printed dress.

Ryul POV

I am so happy.  I can't believe it's actually happening. Yes you all are guessing it right.
.
.
.
.
TODAY IS MY ENGAGEMENT !

I can't believe after having a  relationship for a long time I and Luhan are getting engaged today. It may seem sudden but our parents arranged it urgently because Luhan will go to the states for his job.

Everyone is so happy now I and Luhan are standing in the middle of everyone .

We exchanged our rings and made a little promise to each other to always stay together.

Time skip

Author POV

The Wind today is quite good and cold. The newly engaged couple is holding each other and having a peaceful walk

???- Ryul.
The guy called the girl softly and looked towards her.
Ryul- Yes....Luhan
Luhan- Do you know , what is special about moon ?
The girl looked at him for once then said
Ryul- What ?
Luhan- The moon has its beauty but without the sun it is only a piece of dust.
Luhan- Ryul , you are the sun of my life. You are really the light of my life.

Ryul looked into his eyes and saw the same love she saw many years ago.

???-you are the light of my life.

Ryul POV
W-what ? What's happening to me why I heard a sudden voice in my mind. Why I am feeling hurt ? Why it's hurting me a lot. I am feeling dizzy.

Luhan- Ryul you ok there ?
I can't hear properly I am feeling nauseous. I heard someone shouting my name

???- RYUL

Soon darkness engulfed me.

Author POV

kim Mansion

That's name written in front of the house. The very house which is both beautiful and horrible at the same time. The house which is the cause of euphoria and misery at the same time.

The man is looking at house in a daze.
But soon a call interrupts him.

Zen- Master kim, everything is settled now.
Namjoon- Let's go.
He said with his cold voice.

Ryul POV

I am currently walking in the streets of Illsan enjoying myself. After fainting yesterday, everyone became so nervous. The doctor said I was dehydrated and I need to take care of myself . Dad was really very stressed about it.

Now I am taking a stroll in the park and waiting for Luhan. He has gone to take ice cream for us.

I was enjoying my walk but suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and when I turned around , I felt an immense emotion rushing through my body

Namjoon...

Namjoon POV

I thought to go in the park before visiting Ryul. But lpoks like luck is on my side. There she is taking a stroll in the park. I went towards her and tapped her shoulder.

Namjoon- Hi Ryul.
Ryul- You!
Namjoon- Yes it's me , your baby.
Ryul- You are no one to me. She said it angrily ;ahha why can't she talk properly with me.
Namjoon- Leave it . Let's go with me.
I hold her wrist to take her with me.
Ryul- Where ?
Namjoon- On a date.
She looked at me angrily and pushed me away. HOW CAN SHE PUSH ME.
Ryul- Are you crazy ? Go away Namjoon.
Namjoon- I am not going to leave you.
Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my jaw and fell on the ground.

Ryul POV
I was breathing heavily and trying to get myself away from Namjoon.  But suddenly I saw him laying on the ground. I looked up and saw a furious Luhan.

He went over Namjoon and started to beat him

Ryul- Lu stop.
Luhan- No Ryul.  This bastard tried to harass you.
Ryul- Lu please come with me .
By saying that I took Luhan with me and left Namjoon there.

Namjoon POV

That bastard. He took my baby away from me I will not leave him. I will take my revenge .

Namjoon- "Soon you will be mine".