17. It all fell down

Author POV

The girl has finally woken up from her Slumber. She tried to sit on her bed and found herself in a different room.

Ryul POV

Opening my eyes I saw a white ceiling in front. I try to sit on the bed and then I noticed that this is not my room . I observe the things and try to utilise my brain thinking where the hell am I ? Looking around I saw a picture on the wall and then I remembered events of the previous day.

 I observe the things and try to utilise my brain thinking where the hell am I ? Looking around I saw a picture on the wall and then I remembered events of the previous day

The day everything changed in my life.

Flashback

After signing the contract , Namjoon starting to drag me out of the office . I can hear my parents screaming and shouting and calling me from that room through the television ; but I have no option to run back to them and to see and give them my last farewell because I know that this devil will not let me and if I will go once inside the room then he'll take my family's heads out from their body. So I did the most sensible thing I could ever do . I left them behind.

"Come baby we are going home". Home. How pathetic.

"It's not my home you bastard" saying these words I instantly regrated by seeing his face. He is not looking normal he is looking dangerous . He is looking far than insane. Those dragon eyes have some emotion which I am unable to pin-point.

Holding my jaw tightly he said those words which didn't fail to send shivers down my spine.

"YOU. ARE. MY. WIFE"

After saying those words  he left my Jaw  and I started cupping my jaw because it hurts like hell. I noticed that we are going out of the city I don't know wherw he is taking me but I am  having a bad feeling that I am gonna be caged in his house forever but I'm not gonna lose my hope and I will surely run away from this monster he is not only the monster he is worse than him . He is a devil .

A few minutes later

Here his car is standing is Standing in front of a huge mansion. The mansion itself is so dark that it looks like the gate throung hell.

 The mansion itself is so dark that it looks like the gate throung hell

" Let's go honey , you must be tired" saying these words he holded my hand. But me being me , I tried to take my hand away from him. Entering the house I was itself at awe. The house itself shows luxury and fashion. I must say he has a sense of fashion . WAIT what am I saying ? Ryul you hate him . Remember.

Namjoon.

We heard someone calling his name turning around I saw a man of our age.

"Namjoon who is she ?" "Jackson, what are you doing here ?"

Aah so his name is Jackson , pretty cool I see. But that's not the point I have to run away from here. Soon his grip got loosened on my wrist. By taking this as an advantage I started to run away from him . I have to get away from him , but before I can reach the door I felt a burning sensation near my neck. I felt a hot liquid passing through my vein and at last I lost consciousness.

Present time

Looking at his picture and trying remember last nights events I was unable to notice a present in the room.

" You don't have to stare at my picture princess ".

______________________________________

Hey guys I am sorry for this late update. My exams got over a few days ago that's why I was taking some rest. Hope you still remember me. Anyway Happy Friendship day. We may not have met but still we share a very beautiful bond with each other. I am really happy to have you all here. I wish you a happy and healthy life and one day the darkness will go away.

We don't need permission to dance and also thank you to slothsuga07 and happycroissant