10 pt 1

It's a cold rainy afternoon and Xia was currently sitting in her room in the Lan Clan pavilion.

"I do love it here ..but sometimes it's so boring. I really miss Tv ..my phone...my friends...my aunt..." her eyes became filled with sadness, "my bed ...and m-my *sniff* my snacks! Hell,I even miss school sometimes! "

It makes me wonder...if life is going on without me...or has time stopped..

After a few minutes of staring at the sealing ,she jumps at the sudden sound of commotion outside.

"Ugh, who fights in the rain...wait..." she sighs and gets up.

'Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji..ugh .one thing doesn't change between my world and this one: boys being boys!'

She runs outside and sees them fighting on the roof. Getting deja vu of the first time in the Lan pavilion she contemplates her next move.

If I don't stop Wei Wuxian ,he's just going to be punished ,and Wangji will also be punished too ... ugh!But it might ruin the plot if I do stop them!

She smacks her head a few times before an idea comes to mind.

But if I stop them both ...then it'll be worth it! What's the worse that could happen?

🌸🌸

"Kneel!"

Wei Wuxian was currently in a kneeling position with the Lan disciples holding him back for his punishment.

Though he had hoped Lan Zhan would let him off easily for such a petty rule breaking, he was surely mistakened.

Wei Wuxian looks back at Wangji with a spiteful look.

"Lan Zhan, are you going to punish me or what? Heh, that's not fair."

Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng hid behind two posts and watched the scene.

Huaisang makes a noise of amazement.

"Wei Wuxian truly has some nerve. He's even able to laugh in an occasion like this!"

Jiang Cheng ,being used to Wuxians antics, only looked on

"Hmph. He could laugh even if the sky were falling."

"According to Rule No. 530 of House Rules of Lan Clan, "No impartiality" I wasn't the only one who broke curfew last night. If you try to play favorites then..." Wei Wuxian slyly starts ,but his mischievous expression fades when Wangji suddenly drops to his knees.

Shocked and suddenly guilty, Wei Wuxian starts to plead for Wangjis innocence.

"Wait!"

Suddenly a figure runs into the room making Jiang Cheng and Huaisang gasp.

"They weren't the only ones out last night."

Wangji and the restained Wei Wuxian both turn with wide eyes.

'A'Xia?"

Xia walks up till she's in between Wei Wuxian and Wangji.

"I too was out last night ...so it's only right that I am punished as well."

Wei Wuxian once again shakes his head in opposition and Wangji is suddenly conflicted.

It was true, she had been out that night and had made the decision to try and stop the two boys from fighting.

But that didn't go as plan, because as soon as she attempted to walk out into the rain, Wei Wuxian had fallen on to her, sending her face first into the mud.

"W-what! A-A'Xia, you did nothing wrong ! And neither did Lan Zhan!"

Lan Zhan too stared at the girl with a shocked expression. He knew she only went outside because she wanted to stop Wei Wuxian from being a trouble maker, just as she tried to do when he had first met her.

'She risked being punished ...just to try and stop us..'

So,yes she had broken the curfew rule,but he didn't believe she deserved to be punished.

Though Xia was not 100% okay with getting bonked on her back by a paddle, she managed to send Wei Wuxian a smile.

"Rules are rules,A'Xian."

With that, the punishment begun. Huaisang and Jiang Cheng watched with heavy hearts and clinched fists as the trio recieved their beating.

With ever hit to her back, A'Xia let out a pained grunt. Beads of sweat trickled down her face ,and tears pricked in her eyes but she bit her tongue to keep from wailing like a child.

'I should have just kept my mouth shut but nope! Had to play hero and look where it got me! This shit hurts!'

(In the anime, Wangji got more hits than Wei Wuxian. However, for the sake of the fic, all 3 received equal hits.)

Unlike Wei Wuxian and Wangji, her body wasnt use to such force ,so after 30 floggings, it felt like she got the wind knocked out of her and her body fell forward from exhaustion.

The Lan guard released Wei Wuxian letting him hunch forward in pain.

Jiang Cheng and Huaisang immediately rush to the twos sides.

"A'Xia!"

"Wei Wuxian!"

Wangji managed to get up and stumble just a bit but otherwise he endured the pain much better than the other two.

His eye landed on Xia and he moved to kneel and pick her weak form up into his arms.

He turns to Huaisang and Jiang Cheng who are shocked he moved so quickly to her side, despite having suffered the same punishment.

"I will carry her to her room."

They nod in response as he takes one look at Wei Wuxian on Jiang Cheng's back, no emotion present on his face, before walking the opposite way.

🌸🌸🌸

Xia opens her tired eyes to see Wangji staring forward.

'Huh, what...why am I staring up at Wangji?'

Realization that she isn't moving on her on but is in fact in the arms of the Lan Zhan , and it despite her back hurting like hell, this fact makes her internally screech.

'ohmygodhesholdingme!'

As if sensing she had awoken, Lan Zhan's eyes looked down at the green ones staring up at him. He stopped walking and continued to stare down at her.

The white petals falling from the trees above made him even more handsome than usual and his expression was, dare she say, soft?

Meanwhile, Jiang Cheng, Wei Wuxian, and Nie Huaisang were currently standing in front of Lan Xichen, who had caught the 3 ease dropping on his conversation with Lan Oiren, who had recently arrived back from Qinghe.

"Wangji has been flogged severely as well.He won't recover in just a few days. Same goes for Lady Xia."

This makes the 3 other males look down worried, especially Wei Wuxian, who was already feeling guilty he had gotten the two punished.

Xichen can see the worry in their eyes so he smiles reassuringly.

"Don't worry too much. I can tell you a good way to recover in just a few hours."