7 pt 3

As Lan Qiren dismissed the class ,Xia gathered her scrolls,moving to leave until Qiren called her name.

She froze in place for a moment.

Holy shit, am I in trouble!? I didn't fall asleep!

Turning around she walked up front to the older male and bowed respectively.

"Master Qiren?"

The teacher observed the young girl.

Though she seemed innocent, something seemed different about her than the other students.

He was quite shocked when Jiang Fengmian personally visited him to discuss the girl.

(Flash back)

"It's a pleasure to see you Fengmian, what is it that you must ask?"

"I hope it may not be too rude of me to ask but I have a member of my family that I am hoping you could let attend your lecture."

"Hmm"

He said nothing and waited for Fengmian to continue.

"This girl is very young and has a power that I don't believe she knows much about. She has been training with my son and my ward and I've seen much progress..but i believe your teaching could help her greatly."

Qiren looks down at the cup is fea in his hand.

"Fengmian. You know that my classes are for girls. So doing such would be forbidden based on the Lan rules."

Fengmian sighed but smiled.

"Id figure you would say that. Please consider it though. A child with potential that could help to defeat the Wen Clan."

Qiren was silent and his eyes slightly narrowed.

'this childe he speaks of seems to be interesting....and he brings this up so suddenly. Fengmian isn't the type to speak something that isn't true. he wouldn't have come all this way either .'

"Where is the childe from?"

"I have no idea, from what Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng told me, she is a wanderer who's parents abandoned her at an early age."

"If she has these powers, why did she not go in search of the Celestial Mountains for Baoshan sanren?"

"I doubt she has knowledge of the teacher. She is young and seems to have her own agenda. She had no idea about her abilities and seems to have no sense of direction. I doubt her parents wanted her to be a cultivator.."

"I see.. I will take the childe in ,but she will be under the watchful eyes of my youngest nephew. He's a year older than she."

🌸🌸🌸

"You shall be under the watch of my nephew Lan Wangji.He will be responsible for showing you around and also helping you with your studies. Feel free to train with him as well."

Xia blinked.

'woah ,is old man Qiren being nice?'

"And because you are now my student, you shall be treated as such. Any disobeying of the rules will lead to 50 paddles out in the courtyard. "

Xia winced.

'well....nevermind'

Qiren looked behind her.

"Wangji"

"Yes ,Uncle."

Xia jumped slightly when she saw the taller male by her side with a passive expression.