7 pt 2

"What? It's prohibited to go out at night, drink alcohols ,and fight privately!Y ou already broke 3 rules !"

Wei Wuxian pouts.

"There are more rules than ants."

Towards the front of the the room Lan Wangji sits, his eyes glaring to the side at Wei Wuxian.

The 4 teens look at him, Huaisang hiding his face with his fan and sliding away to not be seen. Jiang Cheng puts a hand on Wei Wuxians shoulder and says ,"He's watching you. good luck."before going to his seat and finally Xia,who was standing beside Jiang Cheng turns to Wei Wuxian who smiles mischievously.

She glares at him.

"This dummy is predestined to get in trouble!"

She looks up to see Lan Wangji now watching her ,making her blush.

'He's looking at me? Oh wait,I have to sit down beside him."

With a nervous look she began walking towards the seat on Lan Wangjis left.

She made sure not to sit too close to him.

She side glances and she sees that he's focused on the front.

Like a good noodle,he has his eyes forward...

She continued to admire his beauty until he side glances at her.

She blushes and whips her head around.

"S-sorry ,Wangji..I-I mean 2nd master Lan."

He doesn't say anything but stares at her before turning around.

Xia blushes embarrassed.

I'm such a loser. Of course he doesn't want to talk to me..I'm just some weird girl he's forced to watch..I wonder why though..

Shes taken out of her own thoughts when she hears "Pssst!" coming from beside her.

She turns to see Wei Wuxian in the desk a few inches from hers. He smiles.

She blushes a bit.

"W-what do you want?"

He smirks at her flustered face then fakes a distressed look.

"Sniff. I wish our desks were closer. I miss you so much A'Xia!"

Xias face turns red.

"Y-you!"

"Leave her alone."

Both Wei Wuxian and Xia both look shocked at the silent Wangjis statement.

'Did....did Wangji just..'

Xia turns to look at him but his amber eyes remain forward.

"Turn to the front.Master Lan will be here soon."

Xias mouth stood agape until she saw Lan Qiren enter the room. His appearance is ethereal and formal. Eyes are stern but the face is passive .

The students all rise and greet him.

"Good morning sir!"

"Hmm.Okay,be seated."

He studies the students' faces before taking out a big scroll. When he opens it the scroll drops to the floor and rolls till it's half way down the middle aisle.

Xia pales.

Double shit.

🌸🌸🌸🌸