7 pt 1

(Flashback)

"You are not allowed in until 7 am tomorrow. Get out."

The Lan male stared back at the young male with a passive look yet a hint of warning in his voice,the moon shining down on him ,adding to his ethereal appearance. He had just caught the young man attempting to sneak into the Recesses while patrolling the grounds for the night.

Wei Wuxian ignores him,smiling brightly and holding out a black jar with a red covering.

"Emperor's Smile! I'll give you a jar! Put on a smile and don't be so harsh!"

Lan Zhan ignores him and states,"You can't drink here," making Wei Wuxian pout.

"Is there anything you can do here!?'

"The Rock of disciplines has listed them all.Go see for yourself."

Wuxian sighs and sits on a branch above the roof.

"Hmph! Your house rules state more than 3,000 lines! Who'll look at that?"

His careless words make the golden eyed male glare. He quickly tries to reassure him.

"Alright,alright. Im not going in."

He takes the red cloth off the top of the jar and holds the jar up to his face..

"I'm not in the city ,so I can drink here right?hehe" he then proceeds to messily down the jar of liquor making Lan Wangji scoff with disbelief and pull out his sword .

He immediately goes to attack the drinking male who jumps and dodges the hits with quickness.

Back inside ,Xia lays in her bed ,tossing in turning from the nervousness of tomorrow.

Finally she sits up and groans.

"Tomorrow is gonna be super long. 5am to wake up? I really regret not appreciating 7am school time."

She suddenly hears the sounds of clashing which makes her jump up.

"Shit! This must be the day Lan Wangji appears!"

She makes a run for the door and heads to the side where the fight takes place.

She moves to the middle of the courtyard and looks to the roof seeing the two young men focused on each other. Lan Wanji looks angry while Wei Wuxian is just as amused as ever.

With fist clenched the girl jumped onto the roof and moved in between the two.

The two males stopped with surprised looks on their faces as they stared at the girl.

"A'Xia..."

Her hair was out of its regular pigtails and falling down her back in dark waves.

Her green eyes glared up at Wei Wuxians while her back faced Lan Wangji.

"You!" she spoke groggily but menacingly," What are you doing out here dummy!? We have classes tomorrow!"

Wangji watches silently as the young male looks down at the young girl with a strange look though he did seem a bit scared in the eyes.

"A'Xia! I was just having some Emperor's Smile when this fuddy duddy came along!'

She looked at him unamused.

"Don't talk down to him. This is his home and he's showing the rules!" She whispered-yells ,but Lan Wangji catches every word.

She sighs and turns to look at Lan Wangji. His eyes widen a bit when he looks into her bright green eyes. He suddenly felt a strange feeling in his chest as she bows at him.

"I-I apologize for his rudeness and for getting out of bed even though we have curfew. I don't want him to get in trouble his first day here but I'm willing to take the punishment in his place."

Wei Wuxians eyes widened at her brave words while Lan Wangji looks at her silently.

After a few seconds he speaks again.

"Jiang Xia."

Xias eyes widened as she looks up at the young man.

'holy shit he said my name!'

"Y-yes?"

"Tomorrow you will be sitting near me,as requested by Master Lan."

With that ,the lan male turned to leave without another word, leaving the pair staring with disbelief.

'I have to sit by Lan Wangji tomorrow?' she squeaked while Wei Wuxian blinked.

"You have to sit by that fuddy duddy tomorrow!? That's not fair!"

Xia glared at him.

"He totally hates you and you just met. You loser."

She jumps off the roof and back down to the courtyard ,Wei Wuxian falling after.

"A'Xia! D-don't be mad! A'Xia!"