15

Hey guys! I decided to go on and put up this Chapter since I'm already working on Chapter 16~Hope you enjoy! Once again, thankyou for the votes and comments! Please share with your friends who also enjoy MDZS ^^

Xia walks in between Wei Wuxian and Using Cheng as they enter the stone forest. The foggy atmosphere gives her horror movie vibes and makes her shiver.

'Damn, I really hope I don't die today. I really want Mingjue to see me come out looking cool. Maybe he'll think I'm sexy hehehe.'

Her cringy giggle is fortunately drowned out when one of the Jiang disciples speaks.

"Huh? Wait, where are the evil spirits?'

She had to refrain from saying "At your mom's house" knowing that now was not the time to be a smart ass.

"Let's go separate ways and meet at the exit." Jiang Cheng suddenly states making Xia look at him like he's insane.

'SEPARATE WAYS!? Has he ever seen a horror movie ..of course he hasn't ....BUT STILL SPLITTING UP IS BAD NEWS!'

She looks around wearily and takes one step forward, but finds herself being tugged back by hands on either side of her.

"Xia come with me/ A'Xia's with me." Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian simultaneously say at the same time then give each other a weird look.

Xia sighs and points further.

"No time to fight over me.Why don't we three just go that way."

She doesn't wait for an answer and continues to walk forward, and smirks when she hears them follow behind her.

After a few more minutes of climbing after letting Jiang Cheng take the lead, they find themselves inside a dark cave, Xia in between them as they shimmy through the small space.

"Jeez, where on earth are you leading us to?" Wei Wuxian says in a joking tone ,that makes Jiang Cheng purse his lips.

"Stop complaining! Just keep up," He snaps back and Xia snickers behind him, making him give her a glare.

"Something funny?"

She fakes confusion, turning to look away and hide her smile.

"Nothing nothing."

"Hmph, you and your random-ack!"

Not watching where he's going , his head hits a rock on the cave ceiling.

Xia had to hold her breath so she wouldn't burst out laughing.

'Ah I'm glad I didn't say anything. This is too hilarious!'

The rest of the way they end up crawling ,Wei Wuxian and Xia behind Jiang Cheng giggling like children.

"Hey, how about we just go back to where we started. Hehe don't worry, we won't tell anybody, right, A'Xia?"

Xia nods her head with an 'innocent' smile.

"It's our little secret A'Cheng~"

"S-shut up both of you!" He whisper-yells , turning to look back at the two smiling teens and once again his forehead met a rock.

"Ack!"

🌸🌸

After they got out of the cave , Xia gave Jiang Cheng a look.

"Sorry Cheng, want me to kiss it better?"

"W-what? Y-you-!"

She snickers and moves away as Wei Wuxian calls out their names.