8

(A/N: Omg 1k reads ! Thank you sooooo much for reading my story! I'm so happy to see so many viewers T-T . I'm in college so I have tons of crap to do ,but I really do love writing this story and reading your comments- so please don't hesitate to comment, vote ,and share! Also, please be safe during these hard times! :) love you all!)

"Anyways you're on your own. There, the library is right ahead."

"It's just copying a book," Wei Wuxian says nonchalantly.

"Master Lan said no one is allowed to help you." Huaisang pointedly states making Wei Wuxian scoff.

"How would he know that? Unless ...he somehow has someone watching me.."

He says as he opens the door to the library.

Xia smirks and puts a hand on her hip.

"Exactly."

Wei Wuxians face drops.

"Seriously!?"

As Wei Wuxian turns to look in the library he sees a figure sitting alone.

"Lan Zhan.." Wei Wuxian mutters in disbelief as the Lan male looks up from his writing and at him,eyes narrowing with annoyance.

Xia tries her best to hide her smirk as Huaisang and Jiang Cheng leave immediately. She look at Wei Wu Xian.

"Come on, it's time for you to take your punishment."

Wei Wuxian groans.

"This guy is dead boring, this is torture! And i'll have to sit with him for a month?"

'I guess it'll be alright since A'Xia will be here to keep me company.'

Wangji continues to glare at Wei Wuxian but his face softens when he sees Xia next to him.

He wondered why someone who seemed to be less of a troublemaker hung around someone as troublesome as Wei Wuxian.

Suddenly the said male fell in front of him with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Wangji, I have a question for you. Do you actually really hate me?"

Lan Zhan ignores the male, choosing instead to look towards the green eyed girl standing behind Wei Wuxian.

"Jiang Xia...there are scrolls on the history of cultivators over on that shelf. I have also gathered a few for you."

Xia smiles and bows.

"Thank you ,Lan Zhan."

Wei Wuxian looks at how the two interact , noting the blush on the girl's cheeks.

He pouts and grabs the girls arm.

"Sit by me A'xia !'

He yanks her closer to his chest and looks to the side to see Wangjis reaction.

An annoyed expression graced the Lan males face and he averted his gaze back to his work.

Wei Wuxian smirks.

'Heh, got you.'

Meanwhile Xia's face is red with embarrassment.

"W-wei Wuxian!"

"Aw, A'xia, you're so cute when you blush! Hehe , we look like a cute couple, don't we Wangji?"

Suddenly, blue sparks suddenly came to Wei Wuxians face sealing his lips shut.