2.3 past

tw: death, abuse, fights/argument

Cherry's POV

facetime
INCOMING CALL FROM corpsey 🖤

Corpse called me as I was in my room with Johnny. I answered it rather quickly but I didn't care, I missed talking to him and hearing his voice. Even though I can just watch his videos, it wasn't the same, him speaking directly to me.

"Hi, bubba! How was your stream?" I spoke first, as he showed me his feet leaving his gamer room to go somewhere else in his house.

"It was fun, you have to play proximity chat. It's so different and just hilarious."

"Yeah, when I get back, plan a lobby for me."

"Your wish will be my command, butterfly."

Butterfly... more like butterflies flying around my stomach. My face was now beat red, but I wanted this conversation to be more personal. I was going to tell him about my past. He means so much to me, and I was ready to share my previous life with him.

"Corpse, uh... can we talk about something important?"

"Oh Bingus, what did I do?"

"No! No! It's not about you. It's about me... um... I want to tell you about my past."

"Oh, oh... Yeah... If you want to, of course, you can."

"I really want to. You mean so much to me and I'm ready to share with you."

"I'm here to listen butterfly."

"Okay so when I was around ten years old, my parents started to get into really bad fights. I don't even remember why.

They were just constantly fighting and there wasn't any violence up until the last one, which was the worse one. My mom had taken some money out of my dad's account because she needed it for something.

She never exactly told him the reason why, but I found out years later, it was for me. She took money out of both of their accounts to save up money for my future.

My parents were always cautious with their money, and we lived comfortably with both of them in stable jobs. My dad always wanted me to make my own money and not rely on them, so my mom had to go behind his back."

I paused to take a breathe, knowing the hardest part was yet to come.

"That night... uh... that night, of their fight... my dad got so mad that she wasn't telling him the reason why. They were in the kitchen, arguing, while I was standing in the stairway, crying.

My dad threw one of the vases on the floor because he was so mad, and my mom accidentally stepped in it, trying to move away from him and the glass. She slipped and hit her... hit her..."

"Cherry you don't have to continue, it's okay baby," Corpse spoke, as I was trying so hard not to let the tears slip.

"I want to Corpse, it's just..."

"I know baby, I know."

"My mom, she slipped and hit her head on the counter, really hard and passed out. My neighbors were watching from their window because of the shouting and saw her fall. They only saw bits of the scene because the window inside my house wasn't that big.

They called the cops and my mother was taken to the hospital and my dad was in custody. She was in a coma with brain damage, and she passed away a few days later. My dad was sent away to prison, and I moved in with my mom's mom.

I lived with her up until I was 17, and I moved with Nick to California to become a model. My grandmother wanted me to move away and make my own career as my father would have resented my choice."

"Woah... Um... Cherry, I'm so sorry, for everything. You really have been through so much, and I'm so fucking proud of you for still bringing light into your life. Hell, you brought light into mine."

"Aw bubba, thank you. I always used to be scared to be romantically involved due to this fear, but I'm happy you came into my life."

"It's my pleasure."

I couldn't stop smiling, he made my tears stop and bring a smile to my face. I know my mom would be proud of me, especially with the company I choose to keep with me.

"The reason, I'm back here in Florida is because there's a possibility of my dad being freed from prison due to good behavior. I love my dad and I know it was an accident, but I'm just scared because he would find a way to blame me as the reason for my mother dying.

He loved her very much and was heartbroken of what had happened, that he blocked out any possibility of him being the reason. He tried to blame everyone but himself, which drove him crazy."

"Even though he is your father, you have the right to your own opinion. You are entitled to feel and act a certain way. Just be strong and stand your ground, and when the time is right, you will know what to make of the situation."

"Thanks, bubba, I needed to hear that. You help me so much, I'm so grateful to have you."

"You have it wrong, I'm so grateful for you, Cherry Bloom, my butterfly."

+++

here is cherry's backstory. it's a lot I know. sorry 

very short chap but it was heavy and adding other things just didn't feel right

very sad that our cherry girl has been through so much and happy corpse cheers her up
The next chap will be more spirited 

let me know what yall think ???

COMMENT REQUESTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN FUTURE CHAPS HERE :)

Join my discord! where we chat and play games together

https://discord.gg/gt6ZCgAc96

Vote & Comment
Follow for Updates

xo em