0.5 sad

don't hate me for this one! 

Cherry's POV

real life

"Cherry! Did you see that man's hands!" Nick said, running into my room. I was doing my makeup for my meeting, my laptop sitting on my desk next to me. Opened to discord, incase he texted me.

I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up or expected anything to come out of it. He probably isn't interested, which should have been known. He's just a nice guy, who is nice to me.

"Nick, I saw. Nothing too overly sexualize about though," I responded, as he plopped down on the bed, lying flat on his stomach, facing my direction.

"He's a nice guy who has an extremely deep voice, nothing to go crazy over," I said turning back to my reflection doing my makeup.

Nick just glanced at me, but I didn't realize he was looking at my open laptop filled with my messages with Corpse.

"Cherry! You are such a little liar. You've been texting him privately?!" Nick spoke jumping up from the bed and grabbing my laptop.

"Nick! Give it back!" I spoke, jumping out of my chair with an eyelash dangling off my face, reaching for my laptop.

"Cherry! This is good! He definitely has a crush!" Nick spoke sitting back down with my laptop on the bed. I gave up and returned to fix my lashes.

"He most definitely does not have a crush, Nick. We are just friends who have some things in common," I replied sternly, wanting to drop the conversation. There was no way he has a crush on me, and even if he did, we probably wouldn't work out anyway due to my issues and such.

"I'm shipping it! The nameless power couple, nice ring to it don't you think!"

"Please just drop it, Nick! It won't work out."

"You said it yourself, you have a lot in common."

"I'm done, let's go!" I said, getting up and slamming my laptop shut.

"I'll stop talking about it for now and go wait in the car. But Cherry, you can have a crush, you can let someone like you, babe. He's a good guy, don't shut him out for just trying to get to know you."

"I'm not shutting him out, I'm just not gonna let it go far."

"That's understandable and I'm not gonna change your mind. But just make that decision later on when you get to know him better and his intentions."

I just nodded my head, trying to keep my emotions inside. Nick pulled me into a quick tight hug, with a little squeeze before leaving me in my room alone.

I patted under my eyes to try to make them stop watering, and attempted to take a few selfies for Instagram. Once I grabbed my things for the meeting, I walked out of our house and into the car.

Nick knew I wasn't in the mood for talking, because he put on my favorite songs and left them loud. We drove all the way there in silence, which I didn't mind at the moment. I was just alone with my thoughts. Overthinking about why Corpse had texted me privately, and why I was so intrigued by him.

❀❀❀

instagram