2.6 proximity gamin

real life

It's been a month since my birthday, and two weeks since I've seen Corpse. We have been talking nonstop, daily. After he took me out for dinner on my birthday, we went back to my house, at approximately 10:02, Nick went crazy on us, while Nanna just laughed him off. 

We cuddled in my room, and it couldn't have been more perfect to sit in his arms and ignore the rest of life's problems. A week after my birthday, I spent two days at his place, and Nick, again the drama queen he is, went crazy. 

Nick going crazy is just bombarding me with a thousand and one questions about what had happened. I stayed two days away from him, and I couldn't get away from him for four. He gets clingy when he isn't paid attention to, even though he was with Emma the whole two days. 

I just got back from Florida, as my father's court case was finally decided. He was released on probation, so I went far from him. There will always be fear of what he would say to me, and I couldn't bear to see him just yet. 

Corpse has been good at keeping me distracted from thinking of the situation, especially Nick and Emma as well. Felix has been calling me every day, which I greatly appreciated, because he knows how torn up I am about the whole situation. Plus, I just signed a contract for an upcoming Netflix show about a real-life Winx Club remake, which I am very excited to start shooting. 

It was almost three pm, and Corpse set up proximity among us lobby, which I am excited for. I have yet to play a proximity chat, so it would be fun to try, and I planned on streaming it as well since I have missed talking with my fans. 

❀❀❀

youtube/ gameplay

"Hey everyone! Long time no see I know. But everything is okay now, and I will be playing Proximity chat among us with fun people! I'll be playing with Corpse, Rae, Sykkuno, Toast, Bretman Roc, Felix, Jack, Karl Jacobs, and Dream. I'm excited and scared about this version because I like to talk to myself mid-round and now people can hear me, it's strange." I spoke to my chat, as I was hovering over the game code. 

"Okay, I'm just gonna join and see what happens. Here goes nothing!" I said as I clicked the enter game button, to be greeted by so many voices at once talking. 

"Cherry! Hi! Please help me here, I'm dying." Rae was first to spoke as the others were in a discussion about something. We were waiting on Bretman and Toast to join the lobby, so I'm relieved that they weren't waiting on me. 

"Hi everyone! What's going on?" I asked the group. 

"Corpse and Felix are having a debate on who knows you better, and it's getting intense." Jack/Sean spoke, as everyone else was laughing. 

"Uh... Okay?" I was quite taken off guard that this is what I was missing out on. 

"Cherry, cherry, cherry, please tell this faceless, deep-voiced man that I know you better," Felix spoke. 

"Cherry, butterfly, please tell him he does not," Corpse responded back. 

"I feel like Corpse does know her better, but that's just my opinion," Dream added to the conversation. 

"Thank you Dream," Corpse responded.

"You are only saying that because you are both faceless, no!" Felix shot back.

"Cherry! It's so nice to meet you! I've heard so much about you!" Karl spoke, ignoring the fight happening. 

"Hi, Karl! Nice to meet you too!"

"Let's settle this, in top of the cafeteria. Competition between Corpse and Felix, who knows Cherry best." Sean spoke as the game began to count down.

"I am honestly so confused about what's going on chat. Why is this a competition?" I spoke to my chat, as crewmate popped up on my screen.

Once loaded into the game, everyone met at the top, with Corpse and Felix still arguing, while I couldn't help but laugh at the two. 

"Alright, three rounds. The first question, what is Cherry's favorite food?" Rae asked the two who stood by the windows as everyone crowded around them.

"Chicken cutlets," Felix spoke proudly, only for Corpse to let out a huge chuckle. 

"Pepperoni pizza is her guilty pleasure food." 

"That is correct, one point for Corpse," I spoke, with a huge grin on my face. I glanced over at my chat only to see them commenting on how my cheeks were heating up.

"Alright next, what is Cherry's zodiac-" Rae began to be cut off by Corpse shouting the correct answer. 

"That's not even fair, Rae didn't even finish." Felix began to shout, which caused Corpse to break out laughing even more. 

"Final question, what is Cherry's favorite flower?"

"Roses!" Felix shouted.

"Lilies!" Corpse shouted as well. I had to cover my smile with my hand, feeling tears come on, just at the thought of how Corpse really paid attention to the little details I ramble about.

"No, it's roses. You suck!"

"Cherry, baby. As much as I don't like how you stole my Corpse honey from me, please tell us who is right."

"It was roses, up until a few weeks ago. Now it is in fact, lilies." I spoke, smiling as wide as I can on stream. My chat was going crazy at how I looked, probably shipping Corpse and me to the max.

"So Corpse wins, there you have it," Sean said, as Bretman walked over to Felix and killed him. 

"That's what you get for losing," Bretman said, running to the lower engine, as we all laughed and not reported the body to vote Bretman out. 

"Should we report the body?" Sykkuno asked as everyone died down their laughter. Knowing Felix, he is probably going mad right now over this. 

"Nah, just leave him. Come on butterfly, let's go do our tasks and celebrate my amazing win," Corpse spoke as he walked over to me, and we walked towards navigation together.

The smile on my face was beyond if people couldn't guess my feelings towards Corpse, they sure would now. We walked around the map and did our tasks together until we won the round as crewmates for doing our tasks. Only three more people had died but we all just ignored it and did our tasks since Bretman gave himself away.

When we got to the loading screen, Felix was screaming at all of us for not reporting his body, while we all laughed. My chat was going crazy over our nameless ship, and I was freaking out on the inside too.

+++

hi! 

I'm sorry for being inactive for months, school was getting rough and I was going through a lot mentally. 

I'm back now with more motivation than ever!

I really want to apologize for just leaving you all, I feel terrible. This chapter and the next ones are going to be fillers to get the story idea back on track. some time skips and whatnot.

i really love you all, and am so excited to be back into it. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

please let me know what you think, if you are still here!
this idea was given to me so thank you for the idea!

thank you for all the kind messages and comments, it means a lot.

xo em