1.1 miss YOU!

Corpse's POV

real life

It was the middle of the day. Italy was eight hours ahead. 

I woke up to Cherry's Instagram post, and we were able to have a little conversation before she went to dinner, while I ate lunch. Then she posted another picture with some British guy, and then went live with him. It was definitely an interesting live. 

He was straight-up flirting with her, or at least looked like he was. When Cherry texted me, I couldn't reply. I just tweeted and left my phone in the kitchen. She was probably sleeping now, so there was no point in texting her after two hours. I've been sitting in my game room, with nothing even on besides discord. 

I couldn't be the man for her, unlike him. He was able to show his face to others and I couldn't even get past my own nerves to show the girl I had a crush on my face or even half of it. 

Cherry Blossom was someone else. She made me feel something I hadn't feel in years. She was one of the first people I've met who didn't overly sexualize my deep voice, and I was grateful for that. She's helped me in many ways, constantly checking in on me and how I feel. She just understood me, which often is rare in the community I'm in. 

I had a small crush on Cherry, but I knew it wouldn't develop past that. She was such a nice girl, and we would never be able to have the relationship she wanted. It would have to be a secret, and I don't know if I would ever be able to get over my own nerves for anything. I couldn't give her what she deserved. 

She needed someone she would be able to go out with, be out in the open with that. She would never suffice to stay in all the time. 

I'm mad, mad at myself for putting myself through this, but I couldn't help myself. I'm mad at not being able to fight for the thing that could make me happy, even though there was an off chance it would never work. 

Standing up from my game chair, I went back out to get my phone from the kitchen. I had no new notifications, not that it mattered anyway. I sat down at my kitchen table, scrolling through Twitter. I made the mistake to search up the fashion show Cherry was at and was filled with instant regret and hesitation. Looking at the pictures of her and the other models, especially that British guy. 

Then, stupidly, I decided to search up his name and was filled with many tweets. Scrolling through, I found that he was a secretive person as well. At least, he isn't secretive enough to not show his face

Apparently, he might be in a secretive relationship with this other actress, and I couldn't help but hope that was true and he was just extremely friendly. 

After about a few more minutes of scrolling, I decided to get off my phone, as it was doing more harm than good to my already pissed off attitude, and anxiety. 

I decided to call Jack/Sean, trying to get out of my own head. He gladly picked up on the fourth ring. 

"Hey man! What's up?" Jack spoke in his Irish accent. 

"Hey, are you free to talk about something really quick?"

"Of course, what do I owe the please of Mr. Corpse?"

"Okay, so I'm just in a really bad mood about something and I'm freaking myself about it. I don't know what to do or think about the situation, and my anxiety is rising through the roof." 

"You're gonna have to tell me more than that man." 

"Just please don't tell anyone anything, I'm not really sure if it's true or not."