𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟐

"When you're not there, I feel lost
No one can fill this gap easily, if you don't tell me
I can't thank you enough for your presence"
- Baby, Astro

~✧☾✧ ~

THIRD POV

Today is their first day. They all wake up from a sound of blaring alarm. Seokjin lift his hand to find the alarm without using his eyes. But then he can't find it that make him annoyed. The others also did what their hyung did but unfortunately they didn't find it too.

They all opened their eyes and saw that a girl wearing a red long sleeves satin button up and short sleepwear holding an open book that covering her face and the alarm clock on her left hand. She remove the book that make us surprised. It's (Y/N) wearing a transparent glass. Well the guys admit that she look sexy in that outfit.

"Oh, you're all awake now?" She ask seriously

The boys all secretly gulp. They didn't know that (Y/N) have this side. (Y/N) smiled that make their eyes attracted to her more.

"I'll just go upstairs and prepare myself. And also don't forget to lock the door, you're with girls after all" She said smirking

She left the boys dumbfounded. They look at each other and see that they're all topless. They all quickly run towards the door and go upstairs. But then they all saw (Y/N) climbing in the stairs. They followed her. (Y/N) laugh at what she's reading on the book. The boys on the other hand feel that they're at cloud 9.

(Y/N) look back and see them. She smiled at them that make the boys stopped from climbing. (Y/N) look like an angel smiling to them. And this make them all blushed.

"Oh? You guys are sick or something?" She ask confused and worried

"N-no, I.....I m-mean w-we.... w-we're okay" Namjoon stuttered as the maknae rub their necks and the other hyung line hang their heads low

"O-kay?" She said more like asking

(Y/N) turn back and climb upstairs. She quickly entered her room. The boys sigh deeply and they all look to Namjoon.

"Namjoon hyungggg! Why did you stuttered?" Jimin whined

"I don't know what should I do? How about all of you, why didn't all of you speak?" Namjoon explained

And they're just silent. Well it's all their fault that they're allured by (Y/N)'s charm. Seokjin deeply sigh.

"Let's just go and hurry up" Seokjin said

They all quickly went up to their room and do their business. As they shower, they think of anything that will make (Y/N) happy. They finish doing their routine and change their clothes. They all came out from their room and see that (Y/N) is leaning to the door of her room. They're really surprised that (Y/N) is different this day.

(Y/N) is wearing a red knitted bodycon dress that has mid-thigh length, silver bar dangling earrings, moment of light coexist necklace with 7 pendants and red cross-tied ankle strap platform heels. Well the necklace looks a little bit a mess but it's still beautiful in her neck. Her hair is styled in messy double dutch braided ponytail. She's holding a beige coat with her left arm.

The boys on the other hands are wearing casual but a little bit classy. Taehyung is wearing light blue sweater and light grey trousers. Namjoon is wearing white shirt partnered with brown cardigan, brown trousers and black clubmaster eyeglasses. Hoseok is wearing blue shirt partnered with grey suit jacket and white trousers.