𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟑

"If I'm the sun, you're the moon, because when I rise, you go down"
- Cypher 2: Triptych, BTS

~✧☾✧ ~

(a/n: long chapter for you guys and also there will be multiple change in pov. You have been warned)

YERIN'S POV

I just finished dressing up. I'm excited that I get to meet (Y/N) again. I'm about to go to (Y/N)'s place when someone interrupt me.

"Sweety, where are you going?" My dad came with a woman I hate the most

Missus Oh Hyebin, or should I say my stepmother.

Well she's not that bad to me, she's actually the opposite. But I hate how she leeches to my father. And also because she's from Han family, that family where leeches comes from. But what can I do? I don't even want Dad to be sad so I just let them be.

"Oh! To (Y/N), why?" I ask

"You have to manage the company for now since I'm having vacation with your Mom" He said while looking to her wife lovingly

I don't want him interrupting me. Nowadays he started to stop me being with (Y/N). I mean nothing is wrong about her and she's also helping me from coping up all of stress and loneliness I have. And now he's stopping me for unknown reason, that's unbelievable.

I was about to walk out the house when I heard something in the living room when I heard something.

"Hey honey, how are you?" A woman said with a loving tune

I knew it she's just tricking Dad for money. And I really hate it. I'm about to confront her when I heard something that make me horrified.

"She's going with (Y/N) like she always do. Don't worry everything will go with the plan" She said

What plan? Wait is (Y/N) involved in this? I can't take it anymore so I left the house and started driving. I'm curious what is happening to our family but as (Y/N) said, I should never enter a lion's den without having a weapon. And for now I don't actually have it so I'll pass for now.

I reach the cafe and saw her so I quickly run to her. But then I saw someone again that make my head boil in anger.

"Shinhye" "Yerin" we said in synchronization

Shinhye is here again? Why do destiny make me suffer this worse? But first why do I hate Shinhye?

Well she's Hyebin's daughter, that means she's also involved in Han family that I hate the most. Why do I have to be associated with them? Why can't I be happy with (Y/N) just for once without them being involved?

"Do you know each other?" (Y/N)ie ask

"No" we said in sync