𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟖

"Just like a pair of scissors need two blades, lean on me, I know you always got my back and you know I always got you right back."
- The Light, The Ark

~✧☾✧ ~

(Y/N)'S POV

They quickly change as I said that they have one hour to go to their house. I ask if 30 minutes are enough to them and they quickly nod their head. They all look like contestants of a race waiting for a go sign. As I said go, they quickly run to their houses which is blocks away from the cafe to change their outfit while Shinhye and I are waiting inside the cafe. She stand up and change the sign from open to close.

"Unnie would you like anything? The cafe is on rent after all" Shinhye ask while she walk towards the kitchen.

"Just an iced coffee and chocolate mousse" I said shortly

"Okay then, your order is coming up"
Shinhye said in delightful voice

She did my order and as I'm seeing her doing it, she became more beautiful to my eyes. There's something in her that shine brightest to me than other people

Her simplicity and smile

Which reminds me of one person

who is always there

through happiness

and sadness

the person who make me feel special

Yerin

"Uhmmm Shinhye..... can I play again while they're busy doing their business?" I ask

"Oh yeah, go ahead make yourself comfortable" She said with adorable smile

I stand up and walk towards the stage. Once I reach the stage, I sat in front of the grand piano. I randomly play keyboard, the piano and it just sounds good. Well I have obsession in music since birth. I remembered how I learned playing piano in just the age of 3. How shocking right?

I'm a child who doesn't get pressure from my family's decision. I'm a curious girl who want to do everything my family do also want to ace everything so that I can beat the awards my family has. But then everything change so am I.

SHINHYE'S POV

As I finish the order of (Y/N), I saw her playing a piano. Actually I have known (Y/N) since middle school. Yes, I'm from Busan but pick to live here in Seoul because of issues in my family.

I wake up in the morning
And say with a prim tone
Where are you?
I want to give you this red flower