𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒

"I'm always tired,
but never from you"
- I hate you, I love you

~✧☾✧ ~

(Y/N)'S POV

My phone rings that make my surrounding noisy. My hand slowly reach my phone while I keep my eyes shut. I answered the call and received a screaming voice that make my eyes open wide.

"Hello?" I said alarmingly

I'm about to wear her hoodie when I saw the caller's ID.

'Ugh! I thought someone need my help now my sleep is ruined' I think as I mentally facepalm

"Yow (Y/N)ie, it's me Yerinie. Are you all ready now?" She says calmly

"Ready?! Yerin it's only 5 in the morning!" I annoyingly said

"I thought you're ready. Be there in 20 minutes" She says with impatient voice

I lay down to my bed again to sleep but then I can't bring back my sleepiness because of what happened. I stand up and started to do my morning routine. After that, I enter the kitchen to get what to eat. I get a bowl, put the cereals and milk in it and put the food in the dining table and started to eat.

I heard the door opened and closed and I saw Yerin already wearing the clothes we bought, nude suede block-heel sandals and a little bit make-up.

'She really is beautiful' I randomly think and go back to what I'm doing.

"(Y/NNNNNNN), why are you still wearing pajama?!" She shouts as I saw her amazed face

"What? it's really early!" I shortly say

You need to take a bath and change clothes RIGHT NOW" She said boldly

She came to my back, hold my shoulder and pull me up to stand and push me to the bathroom. I'm not in the mood to argue since I woke up in a wrong side of the bed. I started to undress and showered. I quietly sings as I rub the soap to my body.

Well I'm not really good in singing but I still like to sing in the bathroom. Maybe because every single person sings in the bathroom as they take a bath. I finished and came out to see my clothes that Yerin bought yesterday in the rack neatly placed.

I don't personally like wearing skirt but I don't have choice right now.

YERIN'S POV

I can't believe (Y/N) didn't get ready when I informed her yesterday before I go home that I'm going to her house 5 in the morning. I don't really want buy the concert ticket but I pitied the girl crying because she lost all her parents' money because of it that's why she wants to sell it but everyone thought it is fake. So I bought it and maybe (Y/N) will be happy because of it.