𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔𝟐

"Let me tell you with this song
People say the world has changed
But thankfully between you and me
Nothing has changed"
- Life Goes On, BTS

~✧☾✧ ~

THIRD POV

(1 Year Later)

It's been a year since (Y/N) died but then only the two kids, Minji and Minseok accept the fact that their sister is dead.

"Go down here now, Jinnie and Seokie! We're going to the Yumyeongsan Mountain Forest" Jihyun shouted

The children came down whining about it. Minji just glare at her mother as she pout while Minseok pout in front of them.

"We don't wanna go!" Minji said in tantrums

"We should visit you sister especially it's been a year since she died" Beomseok explained

"But noona is not dead!" Minseok said as he stomp his feet in tantrums

"How many times do we have to explain that she's dead already?" Jihyun ask

"We won't come and that's final!" Minji shouted

"You're now turning 11 this year yet you all act like a baby!" Beomseok said sternly

"(Y/N) at your age can....... (Y/N)" Beomseok said her name sadly

The two children still can't accept that (Y/N) died. And they are the only two who haven't moved on. After her death, many things had change. Jisoo gave up their company and let Geureom and Jungha take care of it. Geureom didn't resist Jisoo's offer since he know that (Y/N) wouldn't want the best employees of them go to waste.

Shinhye and Yerin became closer than before. They always go to the places where (Y/N) and Yerin bond with. Yerin accepted Jinhee as her mother now. But then this time her Dad and Jinhee is now divorced. Yerin's dad found her girl that he married and now living at their house. Yerin didn't disagree to this since she want her Dad to be happy.

Shinhye and his friend gave up the café and close it for a year now. They just can't operate the café since every part of that place have a memories of her. And they also started moving on that's why they left that place.

Beomseok and his family are not hiding anymore. Jisoo is now in charge of guarding her sister, Jihyun and brother-in-law, Beomseok. Jisoo's family, Beomseok's family and Hayoon start living at same roof to make sure that everyone is safe. They are happy but then it still feels empty without her.

The Bangtan just lose their true happiness that they need when they lost (Y/N). But because of ARMYs' love, they already starting to move on. That's why they release the song 'Life Goes On'. Everyone knows that the message of this song is just moving forward after a disaster in your life but then the true meaning of this is from (Y/N)'s poem she scribble when she's with them before. This song is dedicated to her and they know she'll be happy if she heard it.

The Power Within (BTS FF)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara