𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟏

"Everyone eventually leaves
I've become numb to crying
Hurt over and over again
But we're still looking for love"
- Lovesick Girls, Blackpink

~✧☾✧ ~

YOONGI'S POV

Why would (Y/N) leave early in the morning just to go here? Perhaps it's her routine?

I sat beside the store's door and order black coffee. She have taken her order but what make me curious is when she stand up and go to the stage.

'Wait does she work here as a performer?' I ask myself

She eject the jack to the speaker and connect the other side to guitar and strum the guitar to test. She also eject the mic to the speaker and test the mic.

"So good morning everyone! I know you're wondering why I'm playing since it's 3:15 in the morning. I actually want to practice playing guitar since I haven't played for a while now. I apologized for the noise I'll make and also for the performance so yeah" She said while smiling shyly

She always like to apologise and she's really shy. But her smile is so beautiful and captivating. Her smile will really give you energy to do anything you need to do.

'You should smile often (Y/N)' I said to myself

She started playing instrumentals like Letter by Jukjae, Palette by IU but she mostly played our songs like Home, Make it Right and many more. When she plays, it make everyone more relax and smile more. The cute thing is, she is just looking at the guitar the whole time. She sometimes straighten her back but her focus to the guitar don't break.

I look around and saw that the cafe that have only few people are now full. And also I can see some people outside are watching her. I look to my watch and saw the time.

4:40 AM

'Wow she attracted more people in just an hour... she's really something' I said to myself amaze in what I see.

I gulp when I saw some of ARMY taking photos of her and some of them compliment her talent. She finished the song she played and when she looked up she's surprised that many people are watching her.

'Omo you're cute when you're shocked' I said to myself while laughing silently

"Uhmm.... this will be last song I would want to perform since I need to go home... you know someone might get mad at me" She said shyly while holding her neck.

'We won't be mad at you (Y/N), just enjoy playing' I said to myself

What she said make the audience cooed to her and also make them take photos more.

But I'm more surprised that she sang.

baby baby geudaeneun
Caramel Macchiato
yeojeonhi nae ipgaen
geudae hyanggi dalkomhae
baby baby tonight

All I can say is wow. Her voice is so angelic and comforting to ears. She started to rap Namjoon's part that make me more surprised.

'How can a girl like her rap cutely but with swag and sing like an angel?' I said to myself as I look at her lovingly