𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔

"I guess everyone's happy
Can you look at me? 'Cause I am blue and grey
The meaning of the tears reflected in the mirror
My color hidden with a smile, blue and grey"
- Blue & Grey, BTS

~✧☾✧ ~

(Y/N)'S POV

I open the lunchbox and started to transfer it to the dining plate. My phone vibrate and a notification pop up. Maybe it is Yuki, or maybe Yerin who always texts me and calls me. I started to eat. As I eat my mind focus on what I feel.

What should I really feel?

Am I going to continue this?

Or just leave and run from it like I always do?

No one can blame me. I actually envy other people that even though they are struggling in life, at least they have someone who they can lean on to. I know I have Yerin, uncle Jisoo, aunty Hayoon and other people out there. But then, will they accept me if I told them all my secret and all that I feel?

I guess no...

But on the other side, I wish they don't leave me because I can't bear it if they also left me.

I finished eating and quickly wash the dishes. I went to the living room to watch news. But then the living room is kinda messy and looks like they left a minute ago. I cleaned the living room and go to the kitchen to do some snacks and cut fruits.

I sat and watch TV. But then there's no news. So turn off the TV and go upstairs along with the fruit and snacks that I made. I opened my door and get the laptop to watch anime.

Well, yes I'm obsessed with animes and cartoons. It just bring back my little side when I watch it.

An hour had passed...

I heard voices laughing and talking loudly downstairs.

They are happy...

Maybe I should let go?

~✧☾✧ ~

I sat in a grass with the playground in my front. I looked at my back and there my soulmates are.

Smiling to me...

My parents are there looking to me lovingly. They are sitting beside Aunty Hayoon, and uncle Jisoo with her wife and his two sons. They are talking and laughing. The two boys run towards the playground and play with Yerin. Yerin is running and playing to the playground along with the one girl and one boy.

My family and Yerin came to me but then they just passed me and when I looked at my back.....

I saw her...

Happy and laughing

But what hurts me the most is I see them happy with her...