𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕

"Receiving love doesn't
mean you have it,
covering time doesn't
mean it passes, breathing
doesn't mean you live."
- Tomorrow

~✧☾✧ ~

(Y/N)'S POV

The alarm roam to my house that make me wake up. I panicked when I saw my clothes packed in my suitcase. I started to sit and think of what I did yesterday.

(Flashback)

As we entered the house, Yerin excitedly talk to me about what will happen if I live with them. She's also telling me that she will visit often not just to see me but to also see the guys. She quickly goes to my room as I walk to the kitchen to cook some food for us.

I unwrapped the marinated steak that I did yesterday and heat the pan over medium high heat. I fry the steak and after that I put it all in the plate and garnished it with sesame seeds and green onions. I opened the fridge to get the kimchi that I made last week and put it in the dining room as I arrange the plates and utensils.

"Wow, you cooked?" Yerin said surprised in what I did

"What's with the shook face?" I ask annoyed

"It's just that I'm the one who always cook when I'm here" she said while sitting in front of me

I started to remember everything that happened for today. Well this is it! I guess I just have to go with the flow? I don't know what to do anymore...

"(Y/N), is there something wrong?" she asked looking at me with worried face

"It's just everything happens too fast" I said while looking to my food

"(Y/N)" Yerin said and hold my hand that make me look to her

"I know you're afraid but I'm always here to guide you. So don't worry because I'll help you in everything that I can" Yerin said with reassuring smile

I'm really lucky to have Yerin in my life. She's always there for me even if I always push her away.

I can remember how shocked I was when I saw her at Busan. She said she also transferred because I'm her happiness. Even if I act like a cold-hearted person, she's always making way to make me like myself 16 years ago.

Because of her, I became myself when we're together. Because of her, I started to be confident and happy. And I can't think what will happen if I didn't have her in my life.

"Come on, finish eating that food so I can wash the dishes and we can pack your clothes for tomorrow." Yerin said calmly

I finished eating my food and directly go to my room. Well I'm gonna miss my room. I also gonna miss how I pretend to sleep when Yerin wake me in the morning. I'm gonna miss how I walk to the park near me at exactly 3 AM. I'm gonna miss everything. I know someday I'll come out of my comfort zone but I'm surprised that today is the day to leave. Well not all can leave their comfort zone right? Only the brave can. Yerin entered my room and we started to pack my things.