𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔𝟎

Pink lemonade sipping on a Sunday
Couples holding hands on a runway
They're all posing in a picture frame whilst my world's crashing down
Solo shadow on a sidewalk
Just want somebody to die for
Sunshine living on a perfect day while my world's crashing down
I just want somebody to die for
- To Die For, Sam Smith

~✧☾✧ ~

(Y/N)'S FAMILY POV

Minseok first woke up. He scratch his eyes as he look at his window. The sun is about to rise so he look at the time and see that it's only 4 AM. He's about to go to his bathroom when he saw something different from his room. It's a blue box with red ribbon in it placed on his working table. He quickly ran to his working table ang get the box. He unleash the ribbon and open the box. And there he see a note above the packaging shredded paper.

You're surprised, am I wrong? Well I know you always wake up early than the others so I gave this to you. Go to Minji's room and find the pink box with black ribbon in it. Open it with her and you'll know the rest. And for your prize, it's inside the shredded paper. You're welcome (≧▽≦).

He removed the shredded paper and see the gift he's been wanting for. It is the taekwondo black belt of (Y/N) with his name embroidered in it. He's been dreaming to do martial arts to help his parents to protect their family. Minji and Minseok are not that dumb. They know that they're hiding from someone but they didn't know to whom they hide.

He quickly go to Minji's room. He opened the door and see that she's still sleeping. He quickly jump to her bed and wake her up.

"Minji-ah" He shouted as he shake Minji

"It's still early...... leave me alone oppa!" She said a little bit mad

"(Y/N) noona have a gift to us!" He shouted that make Minji open her eyes quickly

"Where?" She excitedly said as she sit up

"Let's find it!" He excitedly said as he left the bed

They both started finding the pink box.

"Oppa yeogi! (Brother, here!)" Minji excitedly say

Minji found it to her favorite place, her walk-in closet. She excitedly go to her bed and sat in it. Minseok also go to the bed and sat beside Minji.

"What is it?" Minseok ask

She pulled out the ribbon and opened the box. She saw a note on top of the shredded paper.

Is Minseok with you when you found it? I guess yes because Minseok always say that he is the only one who wakes you up every morning. As a gift I gave you this, I know you really love this that's why I brought this. I guess you are both happy. But there's one more that will make you even more happier than this. Hope you'll find it. Wake your parents up and Minseok know the rest ( ꈍᴗꈍ).