𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓𝟗

Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear
- Lovely, Billie Eilish ft. Khalid

~✧☾✧ ~

THIRD POV

Yerin, Jungsoo and the boys went on the beach house to find (Y/N). They still don't know if (Y/N) will accept them but they still want to try. They want to risk their chance just to see the glimpse of her. They reached the beach house.

Yerin quickly run towards beach house but then she became sad when she see the sign in the door.

The beach house is unavailable. This house will open next week.

"Where's (Y/N)?" Hoseok ask

"We're....... late again" Yerin said sadly

All of them sigh deeply. They lose a chance again. But determined Yerin don't want to give up. She get the car key to Jungsoo and started running towards the car. The boys also followed her looking at her confused. She entered the car and drive fast.

"Yerin!" Jungsoo shouted

"Jungsoo, catch!" Seokjin says

Seokjin throw the car keys and Jungsoo luckily catch it. They both nod at each other. They all entered the car and follow Yerin.

An hour had passed and they finally reach Yerin's destination. BTS smiled when they saw where she came. It's in the Bangtan's House. They followed her as she entered the Bangtan's House.

The boys feel nostalgic as they see the house. It's been two weeks since they came here. And the last time they came here is they are kneeling to Halmeoni and Yerin to tell (Y/N)'s location. How nostalgic it is to saw that it's happening again, they are finding (Y/N) again.

They saw Halmeoni, Geureom and a girl came in the living room. The girl has Halmeoni's luggage. While Halmeoni is smiling sadly. Geureom on the other side is just watching them. Yerin didn't waste time so she quickly go to Halmeoni.

"Halmeoni...... you're with (Y/N), right?" She ask

Halmeoni didn't answered. She just smiled and look at them.

"H-halmeoni....... c-can you tell me w-where she is?" She added

Geureom just smiled. He even wish that he could follow (Y/N). But then he made promise with her when they're at the beach last week.

"Geureom oppa..... when I finally decided to leave..... please don't follow me. Take care of the people I left..... You know how capable I am to protect myself but then those people I left..... the only thing they think is my safety..... and all I think for them is their safety also..... so don't follow me..... and just..... be with them and protect them at all cost. Promise me that you'll protect them and I'll be happy, okay?" She said smiling