8

Cina's point of view

Yeosang and I run like our lives depend on it because it does, Seonghwa is a faster runner than I thought. We practically run and hit every shortcut we can but he's like a linebacker.

"KANG YEOSANG, CHOI CINA!"

Oh he's pissed.

Yeosang: I lost my ring at the roulette table.
Me: I lost mine playing texas hold 'em.

We run into a dead end making us curse under our breath.

I turn around and Seonghwa is standing at the end of the alley fuming.

Me: Hey daddy.
Seonghwa: Don't daddy me.

Well shit, I tried.

Seonghwa: You two gambled off a quarter of a million dollars.
Me: I was confident in my skills.
Seonghwa: You lost.
Me: You taught me to never back down.
Seonghwa: Bullshit.

I look at Yeosang who is zero help.

Me: We can buy more.
Seonghwa: They were wedding rings! You just can't replace something that precious.
Yeosang: Technically..-

I elbow him in the ribs. Seonghwa sends us one last glare before walking away.

Me: We fucked up.
Yeosang: Big time.

__

Xiaojun's point of view

We all met up for breakfast in the grand hall of the hotel, I look over at Seonghwa who's practically burning holes into his wife and bestfriend's heads. They both whistle awkwardly trying to ignore his gaze.

Shownu walks over to the table with a confused look on his face.

Shownu: Is Santana not here?
Char: No, I thought she was still in the room sleeping.
Shownu: No. I kinda passed out last night and when I finally came to this morning she wasn't in the room.

Hm?

Cina: I didn't see her at all this morning.

My heart beat slowly speeds up.

Kit: Last night she came with me to help me find Xiaojun. Once we found him she said she would walk back to the hotel by herself.

Shownu scratches his head. San asks the one question we're all terrified to ask.

San: Did she make it back last night?

Not wanting to hear the question I go to the front desk and show them a picture of Santana on my phone.

Him: Oh I seen her, she left last night with some other girl.
Me: Did she ever come back.

He shakes his head.

Me: Are you positive?
Him: Yes, I work the late shift into the morning. Those girls left around two, I remember seeing you and the one girl come back but she never did.

And then my heart shatters.

__

Santana's point of view

I try to stretch but can't, oh look I'm tied to a chair.

How cliché.

I glance around and it looks like a regular bedroom. My neck is sore from being stuck in the same position, what the hell happened?

A guy walks into the room slightly jogging my memory, oh yeah. I was kidnapped.

Him: Hello beautiful.
Me: Cut the shit, why am I here?
Him: A feisty one, how tiresome.

Tiresome? Being kidnapped on vacation is tiresome!

Him: I seen you at the diner with one of the men who caused me some money at the casino.
Me: Caused you money?
Him: Mhm, I don't play around when it comes to money so your going to get me some.

I blink.

Him: He might pay a pretty ransom for you right? What is he your boyfriend?
Me: I'm not explaining anything to you.

He pulls out a knife and places it against my throat. If he was Hyungwon this would make me excited.

Him: I don't think you understand the reality of this, I could kill you whenever I please.
Me: If you do that then how will you get them money goofball?

He glares at me.

The door opens and a black haired younger boy walks in.

Black-haired: You're wanted downstairs.
Kidnapper: Okay, keep an eye on her.

The black boy smiles at me once the asshole leaves.

Black-haired: My name is Hueningkai, what's your name?
Me: Um, San.
Hueningkai: Nice.

The boy smile never leaves his face, am I being punked?

Hueningkai: I apologize on behalf of my brother.
Me: Brother?
Hueningkai: Yeah he gets real passionate about things, but I promise he won't hurt you. Big brother didn't even want to take over the business but our dad forced him.

Business? He sees my confused face and giggles.

Hueningkai: Mafia.

Oh for fucks sake!

___

goodmorning