16

Xiaojun's point of view

Someone is tapping me but I can't even open my eyes, I feel the headache approaching. Why the hell did I drink so much? I yank the person towards me once I open my eyes she gasps.

You.

You're the reason.

Santana: Xiao let go of me.

I instantly let go of her arm and she eyes me weirdly. Shownu glances at me giving me a small smile.

Shownu: You passed out so we just brought you to our hotel room. You okay?

I nod not really looking up.

Shownu: I'm going to go for a jog.
Santana: In Vegas? In ninety degree heat?

He nods.

Shownu: You two obviously need to talk.

I go to say something but he dashes out the door.

Santana: I've never seen you so drunk before.

One little question was the trigger "when will you get over her?" That question was enough to make me lose my mind. Maybe I don't want to get over her.

I look over at her and that same adorable expression is on her face. She's confused but slightly worried at the same time, I don't like making her worry but I do like that she cares enough about me to worry.

Me: When?
Santana: When what?
Me: When will I stop loving you?

Her expression turns to sadness, a little guilt and a little sympathy.

Santana: I can't answer that.
Me: I thought not being around you would help but I tried that before and it didn't work. I know you're married but I still don't care. Kit is probably waiting for me, and it still doesn't faze me. So when? When will I stop feeling this?

I rub a hand over my face.

How pathetic am I?

Santana: I can't answer when, but it will happen. One day you'll stop seeing me as you do now. I'll walk into a room and you won't notice, I'll compliment your clothes and you won't blush, and most important...

She sighs.

Santana: You'll find someone who loves you as much as you loved me.

She walks out the room and I can practically hear my heart shatter.

__

A flower I can take care of, but never bring in.

__

Cina's point of view

The two losers I married stare at me with puppy eyes.

Yeosang: It was his idea.
Seonghwa: What! You agreed!
Yeosang: I didn't think you were serious!
Seonghwa: Why wouldn't I be?

I growl making them both shut up.

Me: I'm glad you two had fun while I was in jail.
Yeosang: It was only for a few hours.
Me: Too long!

Seonghwa hums.

Seonghwa: Now, now. Our little baby can't stay mad at us too long can she?

That tone, I know that tone.

Me: Cut that out.

He stands up circling me like a predator against his prey. He pushes my hair behind my shoulder nipping at the exposed skin.

Seonghwa: We'll make it up to you.

He slides his hand up my shirt, stopping to massage my breasts. Slowly pinching and pulling at my nipples. I moan as Yeosang comes behind me sliding his hands down my shorts.

He rubs my clit in small circles, smiling against my neck once he feels how wet I am.

Yeosang: Oh? She doesn't feel too mad.
Seonghwa: Really?

Seonghwa kneels in front of me pulling my shorts and panties down. He spreads my legs apart, pausing to wink at me. Once his tongue makes contact with my heat I almost fall but Yeosang holds me up, sneaking around to suck my nipples.

Seonghwa's tongue begins to move faster making me reach down to grip his hair. Yeosang bites down making me scream.

My legs begin to shake as my orgasm rips through me. Hwa pulls away licking his lips.

Seonghwa: Are we forgiven?

I nod out of breath.

__

drop comments to let me know who you want the seven deadly sins book to be about. but also if you name a group i don't stan please understand im not ignoring you ): ❤️ i just don't stan so idk how their personalities are