EPILOGUE

Cina's point of view

The amount of toys I trip over on a daily is ridiculous. I look at the little intruder as he dances along to the paw patrol theme song, he pauses for a second to look at me before giggling.

My little angel is two now, it seems like it was just yesterday I was threatening to rip the doctor's throat out.

Hwasang: Mommy come watch.

I've seen every single episode but lord forbid I say that. I sit on the floor with him and smile as if I never seen it a day in my life. He offers me a chewed on cheese puff and I politely decline.

Hwasang: Rocky is my favorite pup.
Me: I like the dog with the spots.
Hwasang: Marshall mom.

Excuse me, his name is Marshall guys.

"I'm home!"

He stands up practically hopping over me to go downstairs. Him and stairs don't have a good relationship so I go after him to help him down.

He sees Yeosang and runs up to him.

Hwasang: Dad!
Yeosang: How was your day little man?
Hwasang: Good!

Seonghwa walks through the door and he runs up to him as well.

Hwasang: Hi dad!
Seonghwa: Hey buddy.

Yeosang touches my stomach.

Yeosang: How's my little girl doing?
Me: She won't let me eat pickles.
Yeosang: You poor thing.

Yes I'm pregnant again, this time by Yeosang. And it's a girl! The doorbell goes off and Hwa opens the door. My Godson charges through the door pausing to hug Hwasang then running up to me.

Santana: He refused to take a bath until he seen you.
Me: Giving your mommy a hard time isn't nice Wonnie.

The one and a half year old pouts.

Wonnie: Sorry.
Me: It's okay, Godmom loves you but it's bathtime.

He runs back to Santana, stopping to slap Yeosang and Seonghwa's legs.

Wonnie: Mommy!

Santana picks him up.

Santana: Let's go home so your brothers can make you food after your bath.
Me: They're home from tour?
Santana: Yes, and they've been acting spoiled ever since. Mom can you do this, mom can you make this. If they ask for one more thing they'll be sleeping in your yard.

I giggle.

Me: As long as their up before the sprinkles go off in the morning.
Santana: How's my God daughter?
Yeosang: She won't let Cina have pickles.
Santana: Wonnie wouldn't let me have any chocolate, such mean kids.
Me: Honestly!

But I love them.

__

Elena's baby shower is so cute, minus the paparazzi trying to break in every five minutes. When the news broke that she was having twins we all kinda dropped what we were doing to check on her and Yuta.

She was ecstatic, Yuta was passed out on the couch. I smile when I see Winter and Jongho hand in hand. Who could've seen that coming? Not to mention Giselle and Valerie are beyond happy with each other and their marriage.

All in all our friends are in a good headspace. Not to mention Beomgyu debuted in the same group as Yeonjun and Kai. Char watches as her two sons play with each other.

As soon as she gave birth to her second child she got her tubes tied immediately, and then cute little Wonnie is Santana's beautiful miracle baby.

I smile while Hwasang giggles as Shownu gives him a ride on top of his shoulders. Hongjoong screeches in horror as Felix attempts to eat a bug.

Felix: Isn't it meat?
Hongjoong: No!
San: Technically..-
Hongjoong: Shut up.

Xiaojun hands me a bottle of water.

Me: Thank you, where's Aerie?
Xiaojun: At home, her feet is the size of a football.
Me: Pregnancy can do that, if you guys need anything let me know!

He ruffles my hair.

Xiaojun: Look at you being so cool.
Me: Shut up!

Santana walks over and the two share an awkward understanding smile.

Santana: Yuta said can you come help him with the bounce house?
Xiaojun: Bounce house? Why can't Junhoe do it?
Santana: He said he didn't want to.
Xiaojun: I hate them.

He walks off going to help, Santana sighs before smiling at me.

Santana: Such a pretty pregnant glow.
Me: This is my last time having a kid! This little girl doesn't do anything but flip and kick all day.
Santana: She's a gymnast.
Me: Yeah she's something.

"YOU'RE HOLDING IT THE WRONG WAY!"
"SHUT THE HELL UP, I KNOW WHAT IM DOING!"
"THERE'S CHILDREN HERE WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE DAMNNIT!"
"YOU JUST CURSED!"

Santana: Are we sure we should be parents?

I look at over at Yeosang holding Hwasang upside down by his leg.

Me: Probably not.

We both giggle.

Santana: I can't believe we made this giant family from college.
Me: Me either, I love you guys though.

I pull her into a side hug.

"IT'S ALL CINA AND SEONGHWA'S FAULT!"

"WHAT! HOW?"

"IF YOU WOULD'VE NEVER DOWNLOADED THAT APP AND STARTED THE KINK, NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING!"

"YOU'RE BLAMING ME BECAUSE YOU CAN'T PUT TOGETHER A FUCKING BOUNCE HOUSE?"

"Daddy don't swear! Mommy will be mad!"

I sigh, this is my life that I wouldn't trade for the world.

__

🎬 and cutttt...

this is the end for real this time, what a journey..
i just wanna say thank you for all the support you have given me ever since the start of this series.

i love you guys and wish you nothing but happiness. it's bittersweet to see this series go but i had fun and i hope you all did as well.

the kink series has officially ended, but don't worry i'll still deliver other stories!

see you!!!