14

San's point of view

" I feel your heart, heart, heart
하나부터 열까지 다 궁금해
나도 몰래 두 눈을
꼭 감았다 뜨곤 해
Make you feel my love, love, love!"

I frown as Yuta grabs my cheeks and continue to sing his version of for you. Yeosang and Wooyoung thinks it's the funniest thing ever.

"So before you gooo, was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better? If only I'd had known you had a storm to weather!"

And here comes Xiaojun with his Lewis Capaldi.

Me: Where's Seonghwa?
Yeosang: With Cina trying to get his wedding ring back.
Me: You guys have no shame.
Yeosang: Saelee made you leave yours in Korea or else you would've lost it.

That's true.

Me: We should get these two back to their hotel rooms.
Yuta: If..

I look at the drunkies swaying on their feet.

Me: If?

He hiccups.

Yuta: If you can catch us.

Before I can process what he said the two take off running out the casino door. My eyes widen and we run after them.

Of course the strip is covered in people.

Me: Fuck, did they go left or right?
Hongjoong: Yeosang and I will go left you and Woo go right!

Why can't we ever have a peaceful vacation?

___

Santana's point of view

There's no such thing as a peaceful vacation. The cell bars close making me groan. This would've never happened if I would've stayed at the slot machine but no, "help me get Hwa's ring back" she says.

She tries to give me a cute pout to which I glare at.

Cina: I got his ring back.
Me: We're in jail.

It was all so simple until it wasn't.

"Give me the ring or else."

Was the last statement I heard, the next thing I know Cina is flying across the table attacking the dealer. Pure and utter chaos followed.

Me: Sir! Is there anyway we can see a judge?

The officer on duty glances at me before going back to whatever boring book he's reading. Wait! That's not a boring book, that's Joong's book! That's The Little.

Me: Is that a book by Kim Hongjoong?
Him: What of it?
Me: Are you a fan of his works?
Him: You could say that.
Me: What if I can get you an autograph? Or better yet introduce you?

He snickers.

Him: Yeah, as if.
Cina: Who would've thought the wife of two CEOs and the wife of idols would end up in here?
Me: I did as soon as you choked that man!

I sigh placing my head against the cold metal bars.

__

Char's point of view

After not being able to drink I gave up and went back to the hotel room to read webtoons. I scroll on instagram a bit, pausing to block Mark again.

I'm not sure why instagram keeps letting this man create fake accounts to stalk me, it's been years.

My eyes widen when I see the next post, it's from Monsta-x's Instagram account.

"Performance cancelled tonight due to the hospitalization of member Lee Jooheon."

Hospital?

I immediately call Santana but she doesn't answer, next Shownu but it's the same result.

What the heck is going on?

___