connected.

hellllloooo! during the 2nd kink book i mentioned that certain things the characters do are connected to me/my life. today im finally going to tell you how:

cina/santana professions - i studied psychology in college for two years bc i wanted to be a therapist. now im in school to become a physician assistant!

jandi- my ex was exactly like her. didn't do proper research on the kink, overly jealous, and overall not the best person.

saelee - this guy and i was on and off for yearssss. (i was just like saelee and would not give up LMFAO) even til' this day he's a great person but cannot love someone properly. maybe one day he will but it won't be me.

santana - that bitch is ME okay lmfao (minus the parents thing)

raven - also me. *surprise noises* i've always been apart of friend groups but never felt included more like an onlooker. perhaps i distanced myself from them.

xiaojun - MANNNN OK LMAO. so when i was super young i was bestfriends with this girl, she had a brother. twas puppy love but somehow even years and years later (after they had moved away and i lost touched with her) he and i kept running into each other (even went to the same highschool) but could neverrrr be together. we'd always look out for each other but he was truly a flower i couldn't have, i hope he's doing well.

giselle - i have a sibling that's a functional alcoholic

cina's mom & dad - my parents were together for 19 years, now they are like enemies in a funny way tho LMFAOO

the kinks - well.

there are LOTS of other connections im drawing a blank to now but if you have questions or remember some drop a comment and i'll answer.
i'll also post more some time this weekend.