18

Cina's point of view

Camping was the very last thing on my mind. It seems like when Char suggests something none of us can or will say no, so here we are our last night in Vegas camping.

Seonghwa mumbles under his breath as the mosquitos feast away on his skin. Yeosang tries to help by squashing them against the older boy's skin.

San: Let's sit around the campfire and sing our campfire..-
Xiaojun: Shut up.
Santana: I rather eat poison ivy than spam.

Oh yes, to add the the camping experience Char said we should only bring canned products.

Shownu: It's some baked beans in here.
Wooyoung: And lima!

Yuck.

Char: Isn't the stars beautiful?
Hongjoong: Just like you.

He is a smooth operator.

Char: Back in Korea it seems like none of us have time to ever stop and breathe, so eventhough these vacations don't go perfect I still cherish the time I spend with you guys.

That's our Char, always cheering us on.

Santana: Can I ask you guys something?

Normally Santana just comes right out and says whatever she has to but right now, she seems very nervous. Shownu puts an arm around her, gently pulling her closer into his side.

Santana: If you could change a person's life for the better would you?
Yeosang: Of course.
Wooyoung: I believe if you can and don't, you're the scum of the earth.

I nod.

Santana: You know that kid Kai?
San: Ah, with the kidnapping mafia older brother?
Yuta: What about him?

She plays with one of her curls.

Santana: I'm gonna bring him back to Korea and like, adopt him.

I scream before leaping across to hug her. We both fall over bringing Shownu down in the process.

Char: Are you okay?
Santana: Yeah Shownu broke our fall.
Me: I'm happy for you.
Seonghwa: I thought he ran away with the ransom money?

She shakes her head.

Santana: He got beat up and robbed. Due to the line of work his father and brother was in none of the family will have anything to do with him. The police force got a hold of all the accounts, so he has no money.

In her eyes he's in the same predicament she once.

Giselle: So you want to save him?
Santana: Yeah.
San: Well bring him on! I'd make a great uncle anyways.
Yeosang: Well, more or less.

Shownu kisses the top of her head smiling down at her.

Santana: Explaining to the others why I have a kid with me might be difficult.
Shownu: Leave it to me.

__

Xiaojun's point of view

Kit and I set out to find more firewood. This wildlife is definitely not my style, dirt and bugs? I hate it.

Kit: Santana sure is sweet.
Me: Hm?
Kit: For taking in a kid she barely knows.

That's a small flaw her, Char and Cina share. They'll all help someone with no hesitation, but never think it'll result in their downfall.

It's a good thing the three musketeers have us to shield them.

Kit: I see why you love her.

I pause my movements to look over at the girl. She smiles shyly, sadness in her eyes.

Kit: When I first seen her I understood how you fell for her looks, she's gorgeous. But when she went around Vegas with me to find you I seen her caring and determined side. Day by day she showed me why everyone loves her so much, including you.

She sniffles a bit.

Kit: I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous.
Me: Kit what..-
Kit: I'll wait for you. Whenever you're ready to move on I'll be here, I'll give you that space to get over her.

Kit may have started off as a casual fling, but she's always been a sweet girl. I invited her on this trip so she can get away from her high paced life as a photographer.

I walk up to her pulling her into a hug.

Me: Thank you.

__

Yeosang's point of view

The sound of rustling wakes me up. I glance over at Seonghwa and Cina whose sound asleep in the tent. My eyes try to adjust to the darkness to see where the sound is coming from.

I hear a loud scream and run out the tent. My eyes almost pop out my skull. Hongjoong is clinging to a tree with his dick out while raccoons run everywhere.

Hongjoong: I was pissing and then the trash panda bears came!

I try to shop them away but these motherfuckers are fighting back. San and Yuta emerge out their tents, confused and half asleep.

San: Why are you struggling with raccoons?

The animal lets out a hissing noise making San jump into Yuta's arms.

This is a bunch of barnacles.

__

sooo i decided to branch out and watch some more animes.

ouran highschool club- 7/10 it was cute but some things that were said or done was like OOP.

maid sama- 10/10 so cute and i love a strong female lead

vampire knight- BRO WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT EVENSNS SNSK