31

Seonghwa's point of view

I smile to myself as i finish my latest creation. Strawberry battered pancakes, Cina will love these! Yeosang watches with a disgusted face as he leans against the doorframe doing absolutely nothing.

Me: I thought we both agreed to cook Cina a giant breakfast?
Yeosang: That was until you decided to put strawberries in every damn thing!

Maybe, I went a bit overboard with the strawberry pancakes, strawberry toast, strawberry oatmeal and strawberry yogurt.

I like strawberries okay.

Yeosang: Cina's favorite fruit is pineapple.
Me: Pineapple doesn't taste good as a pancake!

He chuckles, deciding to finally help me he begins making the eggs while I take out the bacon. Cina's scream makes us both drop what we're doing and run upstairs. We burst into the bedroom to see her standing their with tears rolling down her face.

Me: What's wrong?

She smiles.

Cina: I'm pregnant.

__

San's point of view

Saelee and I walk hand in hand around the aquarium. She's having the time of her life meanwhile I'm praying the tanks don't break and then the next thing you know I'm being strangled by sea creatures.

Saelee: That fish is so pretty!
Me: It looks like a mini-mermaid.
Saelee: It does, hey San?

I hum.

Saelee: About what the doctor said..-
Me: Baby it's okay.

Saelee isn't able to have kids. It was always a suspicion her and I had but once it was confirmed there wasn't much we could do but comfort each other.

Surprisingly, she took it better than I expected. She's more so worried about me and how me finding this out and losing the twins years ago is playing with my mental health.

I keep assuring her I'm okay, I'm just doing the best any husband can.

Saelee: I talked to Santana and she gave me the number to a good foster home.
Me: You want to adopt?
Saelee: Two kids.

I smile.

Me: Whatever my Queen wants, she gets. I think that'll be amazing, we can give them a nice home.
Saelee: Can we go today?

Absolutely.

__

We've met and interacted with many kids today. If I could I would adopt them all they were so cute, I walk out to the courtyard and there's a boy sitting under the tree reading a book.

He glances up for a moment before looking back at his book.

Me: Watcha' reading?
Him: The fault in our stars.
Me: My friend Wooyoung cried like a baby when we watched that movie.

He chuckles.

Him: It is rather sad.
Me: Why aren't you inside with everyone else?
Him: I like peace and quiet.

He gives me Yeosang vibes.

Me: What's your name kid?
Him: Choi Beomgyu.

Choi?

The sound of someone calling my name makes me turn around. Saelee walks towards me holding a little girl's hand.

Saelee: San this is Ariel, Ariel this is my husband San.

I squat down to the young girl height and she smiles.

San: Hi Ariel, how old are you?
Ariel: I'm six.
Me: And is this your teddy bear?

She nods cutely, the pink furry animal tucked under her arm.

Saelee: Who's your friend?
Me: This is Beomgyu, Beomgyu this is my wife Saelee.
Beomgyu: Nice to meet you ma'am.
Saelee: Nice to meet you too. Enjoying the fresh air?

He nods.

Me: Beomgyu how long have you been here?
Beomgyu: A year. My parents went away without a trace and I didn't know of any family. So I had to come stay here, unfortunately I'll be eighteen in five months and sent on my own.

He closes his book.

Beomgyu: I use to help the other guy who lived here tend to the kids.
Saelee: Other guy?
Beomgyu: Yeonjun.

My eyes widen.

Me: Santana's kid!
Beomgyu: Who?
Me: She's a friend of mine, she adopted Yeonjun.
Beomgyu: No way, we were convinced no one would want a kid as old as us.

Saelee frowns.

Saelee: Nonsense, he got adopted and now you're getting adopted.
Beomgyu: Getting adopted? No I'm not, no one would ever want me.
Me: Well while you continue to think that we'll be waiting for you in the car along with Ariel.

The boy blinks slowly.

Beomgyu: Are you serious?
Me: Today was open house at the foster home, we talked and played with a lot of children.
Saelee: We can't have kids of our own so we would love it if you would like to become part of our family? A choi.

Beomgyu's eyes widen.

Beomgyu: Your last name is Choi too?
Me: Yes.
Saelee: See? That's fate!

He stands up, wow this boy is almost taller than me.

Beomgyu: I uh, I um, sure? I'm sorry I never accepted an adoption thing this all so..
Saelee: It's no problem.
Ariel: Is he my brother?
Me: Looks like it!

The kids seem happy and I can feel the glow radiating off of Saelee.

__

beomgyu is so caute