5

San's point of view

Whose idea was it to leave this early? Saelee leans her body against mine equally as tired. Shownu approaches us carrying a sleeping Santana on his back.

Shownu: Who's private plane is this again?
Me: Seonghwa's, he always insist we take it because he hates public airports.

Cina and Yeosang looks pissed while the man in questions looks well rested.

Seonghwa: Are you guys ready? Who are we waiting for?
Hongjoong: Yuta.
Yeosang: How the hell is this his trip but he's not here on time.
Xiaojun: Because Seonghwa wanted to leave at three in the morning.

Xiaojun's girlfriend but not girlfriend chuckles. I've learned her name is Kit and she's very loud, but so is Wooyoung. Speaking of Wooyoung, Sauni decided not to come and stay at home with their child.

Seonghwa: Well if you knew the way time zones worked you'd understand.
Cina: Can we go get on the plane?
Seonghwa: Fine.

Being tired or hungry is not a good combination for this group, even Char whose never cranky is in fact cranky. Yuta finally makes an appearance, shortly explaining how he over slept.

Makes sense.

Seonghwa: Next stop? Vegas!

__

Many hours later I'm sweating like a sinner in church. I know Vegas is hot but I didn't think it would be this hot. The hotel we're staying in is right in the middle of the strip.

Char: I'm hungry.
Cina: Me too, I say we go get mimosas.
Santana: I second that.
Yeosang: Food, not liquor drunkies.
Cina: We can have both!
Me: Alright, let's go have breakfast on Seonghwa.

We all cheer except Mr. Richy rich.

__

Seonghwa's point of view

The amount of bottomless mimosas Sannie and Cina can drink worries me. Char sips her apple juice glancing back and forth at her friends.

San: So what's first on the list?
Xiaojun: I want to go back to sleep.
San: Don't be such a party pooper!
Xiaojun: How are you guys not jet lagged?
Yeosang: Some of us slept on the plan instead of giggling with our girlfriends.

He frowns.

Xiaojun: I don't giggle! And she's not my girlfriend.

I glance over to see Cina trying to engage in a conversation with Kit but failing miserably. Cina is one of those people that once they have their friends they have trouble or don't want to make more.

And then you have me, I hate everyone.

Yeosang: Well what is she?
Xiaojun: She's my friend.
Yuta: Something to do when there's nothing to do?
Jongho: How scandalous!

Xiaojun groans.

Xiaojun: Moving the topic off of me, Jongho what's up with you and Angel?

I nod.

Me: Yeah, why didn't she come?
Jongho: Don't tell Cina because she'll go all sister mode.

Uh oh.

Jongho: We broke up, she cheated on me.

Hongjoong's eyes widen.

Yeosang: What? I'm telling, her tires will be slashed!
Jongho: You know the weird part? I didn't care, I've felt a disconnect from her for a while now.
Me: Good for you bro!
Jongho: Now I'm ready to live the bachelor life.
San: And Vegas is the perfect place!

__

Cina's point of view

Char scrolls through a list of things to do while in Vegas, the fire show is what caught our attention.

Char: Fire dance performances, specialized fire beverages, and much more.
Santana: I say we go!
Char: Should we tell the boys?

Giselle shakes her head.

Giselle: They'll probably be doing something dumb. I say we see the fire show then hit the casinos afterwards.
Me: I agree.

Kit nods not saying anything, the whole time her eyes have been trained on Santana. It's not a look of harm but I'll keep an eye on it anyways.

__

hey guyssss