blackout part 2

I stood there in shock. This girl just really I don't even know what to say.

"The queen is back I see." Benny said laughing.

"I never left. I just wanted to see dumb and dumbers reaction." She said.

I'm still in shock and jay just shaking his head.

"You see while y'all was trying to find him he was right underneath y'all noses." Jazz said laughing.

"Jazz hit me when y'all got back about what this weird ass nigga did I wasn't there for that plan but I damn near was about to kill him myself but jazz insisted she help." Benny said.

"That's when I came up with the plan to get him here. I made it seem like dave betrayed me and hurt my heart blah blah blah... "She said.

That nigga never was to bright.

"How did you get him here?" Jay asked.

"Man jazz ass gave him a drink that had enough tranquilizers to take out a horse." Benny said dying laughing.

"My sis is fucking crazy." Jay said.

"I learned from the best and besides he making my life difficult as it is." She said rolling eyes.

My babe is really crazy now I got to apologize to her for they way I talked to her she ain't looked at me yet.

"Mmmmmmmmhhhmmnghnn." Black said trying to get out the ropes.

"Aww lookie lookie he's awake." Jazz said walking over to him.

She snatched the tape of his mouth.

"Where the fuck am I? What the fuck did you do to me you stupid-"

Smack. Where the fuck she get that bat from?

"Now now is that anyway to talk to your date?" She said lifting his chin up with the steal bat.

He had the look of fear in his eyes.

"Now in the spirit of negotiation I'm going to let you say what you got to say and then I'll decide how you die." She said.

"I'm not explain-  bam." She just cracked his jaw.

I chuckled.

"You shut the fuck up." She said.

I threw my hands in surrender I don't want none of what he's getting.

"I'm going to ask one more time where's they shit at." She asked.

She look so sexy doing what she doing.

"Sis let me- "

"Jay you shut the fuck up too." She said.

I laughed on the inside because she really think she running shit.

"Answer the fucking question." She said.

"Fuck you."

She went over and pulled down his pants.

"Big tone hand me that knife please."

Big tone walks over and hands her the machete.

"Now black I'm pretty sure you a smart man you don't look like it but I'm assuming you are so I'm going to give you less than a second to tell me where they shipment is." She said.

"I ain't saying- stab."

"Fucckkkkkkk... He yelled.

She just literally stab him in the dick and twisted it that shit damn near hurt me.