Gender reveal

(3 months later)

(Excuse the mistakes I will fix it later)

Me and jazz on our way to her doctors appointment I want to find out what we having already but jazz wanna wait but I do know one thing her little pregnant ass is getting on my damn nerves but I love it though.

"You okay mamas." I said rubbing her belly.

"Yeah I'm okay I'm just so tired between school and pregnancy im worn out." She said.

"I know ma but you doing good just try and keep it up and you will be just fine and I got you 100 percent."

She smiled.

"Thank you babe."

I pulled into the doctors office parking lot and helped jazz out the car.

"Ugh I feel so fat." She said.

"Babe your not fat your pregnant."

"I know I just don't feel attractive no more." She said.

"Babe if you don't stop your sexy af fuck to me and thats all that matters."

"I guess." She said.

I stopped her in mid walk.

"Jazz look at me."

She didn't want to at first but I lifted her chin up.

"Babe you a gorgeous stop talking down on your self like that. I love every inch of you besides this pregnancy got you thick as fuck."

She giggled a little bit.

"But we don't have sex as much babe I feel like your not attracted to me." She said.

"Know you know good and got damn well that ain't true and you know why we ain't having sex so don't play."

Last week I had something to do and forgot to bring jazz her food and her ass decided to throw a basketball at my got damn head then poured cold water on me so yeah she been on dick probation for like a month.

"But did you die?"

I just shook my head at her.

"Jazz you got one more day ma you can wait but next time don't be throwing balls at my damn head."

"Well next time you won't forget my food and we won't have no issues." She said laughing.

She gets on my damn nerves.

"Girl come on with yo sexy ass." I said slapping her ass.

"Okay you better stop I like that freaky shit." She said.

"Wait until later then." I said winking at her.

Hell I'm surprised I actually went through not giving her sex for a whole month but her ass going to learn to stop being so fucking mean I would blame her hormones but her ass knows good and got damn well what she be doing. We walked into the doctors office and checked in.

"I swear this babe makes my damn back hurt." She said.

"I'll rub your back when we get home ok?"

"Okay." She said smiling.

"Alright jazz come on back." The nurse said.

We walked towards the back and went into a room waiting on the doctor.

"So what you think we having babe?" Jazz asked.

"Shit probably a girl."

I ain't going to lie I always wanted another girl.