Trust issues part 1

Dave's pov

When jazz told me she was having a baby I ain't going to lie a nigga was shocked as fuck. Well not entirely her ass damn near gave her self away she dipped her a pickle in yogurt and ate it like it was the best thing popping plus her thighs was starting spread more but what really gave it away is she wanted tea instead of coffee and she hates tea! But either way I'm happy.

"Hey babe." Jazz said coming up behind me.

She hugged my torso and I turned around gripping her ass giving her a kiss.

"Wassup ma what you doing up?"

"Nausea." She said.

She do look hella pale.

"You need anything?"

"No just for you to come lay back down with me." She said.

"Babe I'm smoking right now though."

She pouted she knows I can't tell her ass no.

"Okay babe damn." I said putting the blunt out.

"It works every time." She said.

I led her to the bed but she started feeling nauseous again she ran to the bathroom.

"Ugh I hate this shit." She said.

"I know babe." I said rubbing her back.

After she was done she stood up she brushed her teeth and I helped her to the room.

"Ugh this is the worst time of the day." She said.

"I know babe you want anything?"

She shook her head no but then I realized she's been drinking bsince we've been here.

"Aye you need to go to the hospital babe you've been drinking and shit why would you drink if you knew you was pregnant?"

"Babe I haven't been drinking I've been drinking mocktails." She said.

"What's mocktails?"

"Non alcoholic beverages."

"Oh okay babe good I thought you been drinking since we've been here."

"Na I just pretend so nobody would get suspicious." She said.

"Oh okay babe good you want something to eat at all?"

"No I'm still feeling nauseous." She said.

"Ok babe I'll make you some ginger tea it will calm your stomach."

She nodded and I walked out the door.

"Hey cousin where jazz we heading to the nail shop." Mookie said.

"She not feeling good right now."

"Oh no my babe what's wrong with her does she need me to get her anything?" She asked

"Na she just got the stomach flu."

"Aww my babe let me go make her some ginger tea I'll be back." She said.

"Na it's okay I'll get it y'all got a nail appointment."

She looked at the time and nodded.

"Okay call me if she needs something jazz barley gets sick so you know I'm concerned." She said.

"I know I got it cuzin you go on ahead and let me take care of my wife."

We both walked downstairs she left out the door and went to the kitchen to make jazz her tea once it was done I walked back up the stairs to see her ass getting dressed.