Trust issues 2

Okay if I'm tripping please but this bitch ivy been throwing hella shade at me like I don't know what the fuck is wrong her but she about to get slapped I had to go to the beach and relax my soul nobody knows I'm pregnant and I'm trying to keep my cool but she got one more time. She made because tone but me a necklace which I do kindly explained to her they all by me stuff and nobody else has a problem except for you which almost caused a fight and soon as I was about to drag her dumb ass dave grabbed me then had the audacity to start yelling at me so I had to walkaway from them before i beat that asses.

"Hey babe." Dave said walking up to me on the beach.

I mean mugged the fuck out if him because he will not let me check this hoe. I just walked away from him.

"Babe come on you can't be mad at me for this shit."

"Why the fuck not ain't nobody checking this hoe like what the fuck is wrong with y'all. She saying shit and nobody's checking her and now y'all telling me I can't for fucking what?"

"What you want me to do say something to her." He asked.

"Yes what the fuck you mean do I want to you to check her your my husband that's what the fuck you suppose today because I promise you if you don't check her I will."

Just then I see big tone walking up.

"Jazz I can't control what comes out of her mouth."

"But you trying to control what comes out of mine?"

"Wassup y'all."big tone said."

" Your fucking girlfriend one y'all need to check her ass before I do."

"Yeah that's what I was coming out here for I'm sorry babygirl I don't know what the fuck is wrong with her." He said shaking his head.

"Can y'all just leave me alone because honestly all y'all got me fucked up."

Dave and Big Tone shook they head.

"Y'all two need to talk it out." Big tone said.

"I ain't doing not a mouthafuckin thing she coming at me side ways not the other way around so y'all want me to be a bitch then I'm about to be the bigger bitch than hurricane katrina."

I walked away because I swear if they continue talking to me I'm going to through sand in they damn eyes this pregnancy making me mean as fuck but oh well.

Soon as I thought I was alone he comes Jay with his old knock knee ass.

"Baby sis come on now come back don't let that bitch get to you." He said.

"No I'm over it that's strike two the next thing that bitch going to get is a head shot to the fucking head."

Jay shook his head I guess he was getting flash backs to what I did to black so he knows I'm pissed.

"Okay so tell me what's going on I don't even know what the problem is." He said.

"This crazy bitch just mad because me and tone is close now she think I'm sleeping with him."

"What the fuck? She tripping." He said.

"And nobody is checking her or anything and.its starting to pissme off."

"Aight ma I can see why you mad but for the sake of the rest of the trip can you be cool I know it's not your fault and you've been the bigger person this whole time but we only got a couple more days." He said.

I looked at him like he done lost his mind.

"I know did but just do it for me plus your ass is pregnant you don't need to be fighting or stressing with my niece or nephew in there because if something happen to them I'm beating your ass."

"Whatever you say now can I be left alone because I swear the next person that comes up me telling me to calm down I'm fucking them up and I'm top of that how the fuck you know I'm pregnant?"

"I've been knew I was just waiting for you to catch up." He said.

I. E dave told him when he found out.

"Aight now go ahead and leave me alone."

"Your ass is mean when you pregnant."

I was going to say something else but dave walked up to me with a plate of food.

"Here mean ass." Dave said.

"Fuck you!"

He smacked his lips.

"Stop being so stubborn and feed my child." He said.

"Who cooked it?"

"I did." He said.

"You didn't let the wicked witch of the west touch it right?"

Him and jay chuckled.

"Na babe." Dave said.

"Good."

"Anyways y'all just missed it big tone just proposed."

I should have been there for him atleast just to see her look stupid.

"Let me go say congratulations." Jay said walking off so me and dave can talk.

"Can you atleast come say congratulations to Big tone?" Dave asked.

"Na I'll talk to him later."

He nodded.

"Okay babe stay close I'll let you cool off and I'll be back to get you."

"Fine."

I sat on the beach and just watched the waves sense this the only place I'm going to be at peace.

Dave's POV
Jazz ain't playing no games with ivy ass I'm just trying to keep the peace I don't want my pregnant ass wife stressing over a dumb bitch. I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone knocking at the door.

"Come in." I said while rolling a blunt.

It was ivy ass.

"Hi Dave can I speak to you for a min?" She asked.

"Na I don't think that would be wise."

Plus jazz ain't about to kill my black ass.

"I just wanna talk please."

I really ain't trying to hear this shit but I guess I'll hear her out.

"Aight make it fast."

"Ok I'm sorry how I've acted towards jazz Im just so protective of tone you know how these women are." She said.

"Yeah but we not talking about any women we talking about my women my wife at that I don't play games about her so if you going to apologize to anybody you need to apologize to her."

She nodded then she started coming closer to me.

"You know you are very sexy dave how come me and you ain't never hooked up before?" She said.

"Aye man get your ass back bro."

Just then jazz opens the door.

"Babe I'm sorry about how I-" she stopped mid sentence and looked me and her and notice how close we was standing.

"Babe it not-"

She held her hand up.

"Why is boo boo kitty in our room and why is y'all so fucking close together?"

"I came in here to come and apologize to you but he tried to come on to me."

"Babe you know that ain't true."

"Yes it is."

"Oh really that's not what I seen." Big tone said coming up behind jazz.

See this that bull shit I be talking about I'm always getting put in the middle of something.

To be continued.....